Government Jobs in Islamabad Ministry of Law and Justice Situation Vacant has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies:-
Name of Post:
- Steno typist,
- Computer Assistant,
- UDC (Upper Divisional Clerk),
- LDC (Lower Divisional Clerk),
- Naib Qasid,
Detail of Government Jobs in Islamabad
|Date Posted:||10 Nov, 2020|
|Age Limit:||18-28 Years|
|Organization:||Ministry of Law and Justice|
|Last Date:||25 Nov, 2020|
The Location of all these jobs is Islamabad city, Punjab, Pakistan on Permanent basis. The required education for these vacancies is Middle to Graduation. The advertisement has been published in daily “The Express” Newspaper on 10-11-2020 and the Last date to apply is 25-11-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Government Jobs in Islamabad
- Candidates can download the Application Form from the link mention below: Download Application Form.
- Candidates already in Government Service must apply through proper channel and must provide NOC along with Application Form otherwise application will not be entertained and they have no night to calm 13.
- The number of vacancies can be increased or decreased.
- The selected candidates can be posted all over Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in tent interview.
- Send their application along with a copy of CNIC, 1 photo to the given address.
- Address: Ministry Of Law and Justice, Room No.231 R Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.