Government jobs in the Islamabad Ministry of Parliamentary affairs have been announced and the advertisement has been published in daily newspapers.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacant posts in the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs. Appointments shall be made on purely merit regional and on a quota basis.
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification, age, experience, domicile of the respective Province, etc. are eligible to apply. For more Government Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs
Name of Posts:
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- UDC (Upper Divisional Clerk (BPS-11)
- LDC (Lower Divisional Clerk (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Farrash (Sweeper) (BPS-01)
Instructions & How to apply ?
- Interested eligible candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned against each post. The willing candidates are advised to apply online through the Ministry’s Link i.e www.mopa.gov.pk/Jobs.
- Interested eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed criteria for the posts mentioned at serial No. 05 to 07 may send their CVs to this Ministry on the prescribed form given below which is also available at the official website of Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs i.e www.mopa.gov.pk
- Direct applications for the posts at S.No. 01 to 04 will not be entertained.
- The Government Servants may apply through proper channel Government Servants who have completed two years continuous service on the closing would be granted age relaxation as admissible under the rules.
- All applications must be reach in date of receipt of the applications.
- The general age relaxation for period of 5 years in upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test and interview.
- Incomplete application forms or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Post applied for must be mentioned clearly on the top right comer of the envelope.
- Candidates will have to produce original certificate at the time of test interview (copies of certificates need not to be attached with application forms).
- Only short listed candidates on the basis of eligibility / suitability will be called for test / interview.
- This Ministry reserves the right either to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- The candidates who fulfill the above mentioned conditions may apply within 15 (fiteen) days of the publication of this advertisement.
Address to Submit the Applications.
(Hafeezullah Khan) Section Officer (Admn) Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs Room No. 313, 3rd Floor,”R” Block Pak-Secretariat, Islamabad Ph: 05192209171 Fax No.9223145