Government Jobs In Karachi Health Department Driver, Naib Qasid Multiple Jobs 2020
Government Jobs In Karachi Health Department has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant in Health Department and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies:-
Name of Posts:
- Naib Qasid,
- Sanitary Workers,
- Ward Servant,
- X Ray Attendant,
These all jobs in Karachi city, Sindh, Pakistan for the candidates on Permanent basis. The required education for above mentioned positions is from literate to Matric. The advertisement has been published in daily “Daily Dawn” Newspaper on 16-10-2020 and the Last date to apply is 31-10-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Detail of Government Jobs In Karachi Health Department
|Date Posted:||16 Oct, 2020|
|Age Limit:||18-35 Years|
|Education:||Literate to Matric|
|Organization:||Health Department Sindh|
|Experience Required:||2 Years|
|Last Date:||31 Oct, 2020|
How to apply for Government Jobs In Karachi Health Department
- · Note: Interesting candidates, having domicile of District Malir and meeting the above mentioned minimum eligibility criteria.
- · The positions are health facility specific and non-transferable.
- · Preference will be given to the candidate residing in the union council where the health facility exists or as per the demographic jurisdiction of the Health Facilities.
- · The minimum and maximum age shall be computed as on the date and time of interview however 15 days age relaxation will be given as per existing Government Notifications.
- · The recruitment shall be make in accordance with existing policy regarding quota reserved for women, differently-abled and minorities.
- · Interested candidates are required to bring all the original documents for non.spot scrutiny of all relevant documents to ascertain the provisional eligibility of candidates and only those candidates will be interviewed who will be falling on minimum eligibility criteria.
- · Candidates working in government departments / projects should bring original NOCs from their department to appear before the interview committee.
- · Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
- · The number of post in any case may fluctuate according to availability.
- · Non-compliance of above instructions will debar the candidate from appearing before recruitment committee. The all applications should reach to the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of advertisement.
- · Candidates appearing for interview will not be entitled to TA/DA.
- · Interested candidates send their application at a given address.
- Address: District Health Officer, District Malir Karachi.
For more jobs visit Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.