Government Jobs in Ministry of Energy Department & Power Division Islamabad
Government Jobs in Ministry of Energy Department & Power Division Islamabad has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies:-
Name of Post:
- Naib Qasid,
Detail of Government Jobs in Ministry of Energy Department & Power Division Islamabad
|Date Posted:||24 Oct, 2020|
|Number of Posts:||31|
|Last Date:||07 Nov, 2020|
|Age Limit:||18-28 Years|
The Location of all these jobs is Islamabad city, Punjab, Pakistan on Contract basis. The required education for these vacancies is Middle to Graduation. The advertisement has been published in daily “The Jang” Newspaper on 24-10-2020 and the Last date to apply is 17-11-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Terms and Conditions & How to apply for Government Jobs in Ministry of Energy Department & Power Division Islamabad
- Appointment to the above post shall be made on temporary basis.
- Application on the prescribed format shall reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- Applications, incomplete or received after the expiry date, will not be entertained, Please do not attach any other document (Testimonials) with the application form.
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the Establishment Division Recruitment Policy.
- General Age Relaxation of 5 years is admissible under the rules Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- Applicant shortlisted for an interview shall present his/her original documents.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified by the Ministry of Energy (Power Division).
- In case of any false or forged information, fake or bogus documents, the Ministry reserve the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and will initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will be called to appear for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in written test/interview.
- Ministry of Energy (Power Division) reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part whole at any stage without assigning at any reason.
- The application form can be downloaded from the website of Ministry of Energy (Power Division. http://www.mowp.gov.pk.
- For further information please read the advertisement given below:
Section Officer (Admn)
2nd, Floor, A-Block, Pak Secretariat Islamabad
For more jobs visit Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.