Government of Pakistan. Ministry of Housing and Works.
Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation
Ministry of Housing and Works
Services of Technical and Security Staff on Regular Basis (Government Jobs)
Government Jobs on Permanent Basis. Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation intends to hire the services of various professionals on regular basis against each post.
Here is the Federal government of Pakistan has announced to fulfill the 18 different types of government jobs on regular basis which are mentioned below as well as in the add Published in Daily Dawn.
The Categories of Jobs is as under:-
Director Planning (BS-19), Director Security (BS-19), Director Technical-II (BS-19), Deputy Director Security (BS-18), Deputy Director Architect (BS-18), Deputy Director Town Planner (BS-18), Deputy Director Tech Civil (BS-18), Deputy Director Tech EM (BS-18), Deputy Director EIA (BS-18), Assistant Director Security (BS-18), Assistant Director (Tech) (Civil) (BS-17), Assistant Director Contract Specialist (BS-17), Assistant Director Town Planner (BS-17), Assistant Director (Architect) (BS-17), Deputy Assistant Director (Revenue) (BS-16), Deputy Assistant Director (Security) (BS-16), Sub Engineer (Civil) (BS-11), Sub Engineer (EM) (BS-11).
- All the recruitment will be observed as per Establishment Division’s Policy on website and vide offline Memorandum No. F.53/1/2008-SP dated 22.10.2014.
- Employees of Government / Semi Government Bodies / Corporations should forward their applications through proper channel.
- General age relaxation of 05 years as per government rules already include, however any other age relaxation will be admissible as per Government Rules.
- Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those government servants who have completed 02 years continuous government service on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- These seats can be increased / decreased at any stage before recruitment.
- No TA/DA shall be applicable.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling above above eligibility criteria may visit website www.nts.org.pk for application submission.
- Candidates are required to send application forms within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.