Government Jobs Vacancies have been announced for class four (BS-01) vacancies under the administration of the Federal Government Organization Islamabad.
On this page, we are going to tell you about the new exciting vacancies of different categories which are mentioned below in detail.
A federal department has recently announced many new vacancies for candidates who have Pakistani nationality and the basic requirements of the department as well.
There are 467 vacancies have been announced for the vacant positions of 1. Cook, 2. Sanitary Worker, 3. Mess Waiter. All these vacant positions are given below in the advertisement and all the eligibility criteria and quotas of all provinces of Pakistan are mentioned against each post.
The candidates may apply according to their qualifications from all over Pakistan. The Age limit for all 3 kinds of these vacancies is from 18 years to 30 Years. All 467 vacancies have been distributed to the provinces including ICT Islamabad, Gilgit Baltistan, and Azad Jammu & Kashmir.
There are 193 posts of Cook, 185 vacancies of Sanitary Worker, and 89 posts of Mess waiter. All these three categories of vacancies have BPS-01.
The required education is from Primary to Matriculation also have relevant field experience. Experienced and having higher qualifications will be given preference.
Detail of Government Jobs Vacancies in Islamabad
|Date Posted / Updated:||09 October 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Primary | Matric|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Federal Government Organization|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Experience:||02 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||24 October 2022|
Name of Vacancies:
- Sanitary Worker
- Mess Waiter
- Primary, Matriculation along with relevant field experience.
Instructions and Procedures for the Submission of Online Applications.
- The online Application Form and online fee slips will be available after 10th October 2022 at 04:00 pm. There is no need to submit a hard copy of the application.
- Each candidate must submit the processing fee i.e Rs. 300 to the banks mentioned in the advertisement as well as on the online application links.
- The fee will be non-refundable. The information about the test and interview shall be uploaded on the website and will be also informed on the candidate’s given cell phone number.
- The candidates are advised to must visit the website after submitting the application so that they will be informed of the time and date.
- For further information and query, candidates may contact this number: 051-8905000.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 23rd October 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs