Govt Job KPK PO Box No 702 Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government Jobs 2021 has announced for various positions for initially contract base career opportunities. Both male and female has encouraged applying for these vacancies. To apply for these posts, candidate must have the domicile of parent district and also having Pakistani Nationality.
Detail of Govt Job KPK PO Box No 702 Peshawar
|Date Posted:||26 Feb, 2021|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate,Graduation|
|Age Limit:||22-35 Years|
|Location:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Kpk|
|Organization:||Public Sector Organization KPK|
|Last Date:||13 March, 2021|
|Address:||PO Box No 702, Post Mall Peshawar, University|
A Public Sector Organization is looking for educated, experienced, competent, energetic and committed professionals to hire against its newly announced vacant positions in Peshawar, KPK Province. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfil these vacancies: –
Public Sector Organization PO Box No 702 is offering the vacant position in different categories and needs to be fulfilling on contract base. The applicants must have basic required qualification and the relevant experience as well. These Govt Job KPK are lying vacant in a Public Sector Organization and the recruitment will be on contract basis. For further detail and any other query candidates must read the advertisement which is given below.
Name of Positions:
- Assistant Accounts Officer,
- Computer Operator,
- Junior Clerk,
- Naib Qasid,
- Security Guard,
The Location of above mention vacancies is Peshawar, KPK on contract basis. The required education for these positions is Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate and Graduation. The advertisement has been published in daily Newspapers on 26-02-2021 and the Last date to apply is 13-03-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Govt Job KPK PO Box No 702 Peshawar
- Candidates are advised to send attested copies of all their educational and other documents at the address given below:
- Address: PO Box No 702, Post Mall Peshawar, University
- All appointment will be made on Merit basis.
- All applications must reach within the fifteen days from date of Publication.
- The candidates can apply who have the relevant qualification.
- Candidate must write their Cell phone number on the application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of post at any stage of the recruitment.
- Recruitment shall be made as per project police of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Last Date for submission of applications is 13.03.2021.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- Incomplete or received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- For further detail candidates should read the advertisement carefully which is given below: –