Govt Jobs 2021 Karachi Solicitor Department Jobs 2021 | Latest Advertisement has announced on 26 June, 2021. Solicitor Department invites applications for appointment from suitable candidates for the post given as per qualification and experience indicated against each. There are 50 + new posts are lying vacant in Solicitor Department. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these Govt Jobs 2021 Karachi.
Applications from suitable candidates having domicile of Province of Sindh are invited for the following posts in Solicitor Department having qualification and experience indicated as under against each post. The last date to apply is 15th July, 2021.
Detail of Govt Jobs 2021 Karachi Solicitor Department Jobs 2021
|Posted Date:||26 June, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Organization:||Solicitor Department Sindh|
|No of Posts:||50|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matriculation|
|Salary:||30,000 + Per Month|
|Age Limit:||18-28 Years|
|Address:||Solicitor Department, Block-13, Sindh Secretariat No 4/A, Court Road, Karachi.|
|Last Date:||15 July, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|3.||Naib Qasid||Primary, Middle||18|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Primary to Matric along with relevant experience. The advertisement has been published in daily “Dawn” Newspaper on 26-06-2021 and the last date to apply is 15-07-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Terms & Conditions and How to Apply for Govt Jobs 2021 Karachi
- Applicants are required to submit complete bio-data along with attested copies of domicile, PRC, CNIC, Educational qualification, driving license and two recent photographs.
- Applications should be addressed to the Solicitor, Government of Sindh which should reach the Solicitor Department, situated in Block-13, Sindh Secretariat No. 4/A, Court Road, Karachi.
- Government employees should apply / send their applications through proper channel.
- 15% for women, 5% minority’s quota are reserved as per Government policy.
- 5% quota for differently disabled persons as per Government policy is reserved for the post of Driver.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- The time of interview and venue will be announced through newspapers.
- Government reserves the right to reject any or all applications including the entire process of recruitment, without assigning any reason and the candidates shall have no right to lodge any claim whatsoever.
- Last date of submission of applications is 15-07-2021.
Visit: Today Latest Government Jobs