Govt Jobs in Gujrat Waste Management Company GWMC 2023 have been announced today and published in daily the “Dunya” Newspaper.
Gujrat Waste Management Company GWMC under the government of Punjab Pakistan has recently announced the following various vacancies which are lying vacant in different categories such as: – Assistant Manager Operations, Naib Qasid, Assistant Manager Legal Affairs, Company Secretary, Manager Admin, Manager Fleet Workshop, Auditor Manager Operations, Office Assistant, Assistant Manager Public Relations, Manager Public Relations, Painter, Assistant Manager Dump Staff, Manager IT, Assistant Manager Finance Budget, Assistant Manager Communication, Manager Procurement, Manager Communication, Assistant Manager Audit, Assistant Manager Accounts, Manager Finance, Welder, Security Guard, Manager Monitoring, Assistant Manager GIS, Executive Assistant Networks Management, Manager Contracts, LTV Driver, Executive Assistant Software, Motor Vehicle Inspector, HTV Driver, Assistant Manager Procurement, Assistant Manager MIS, Chief Executive Officer, Auto Electrician, Manager HR, Manager Planning, Assistant Manager Fleet Workshop, Excavator Driver, Assistant Manager Admin, Assistant Manager Developer, Manager MIS, Assistant Manager Planning, Assistant Manager Corporate Affairs, Assistant Manager HR, Chief Internal Auditor, Washer, Mechanic, Executive Assistant Web Development, Front Desk Officer, Assistant Manager Contracts, Workshop Incharge, Commercial Driver, Chief Finance Officer, Computer Operator, Driver, Helper, Zonal Incharge, and Head Mechanic.
Applications are invited to apply for these Govt Jobs in Gujrat Waste Management Company GWMC 2023. The detailed criteria to apply for a job in Gujrat Waste Management Company GWMC are given below in detail: –
The Gujarat Waste Management Company (GWMC) is a company established by the government of Gujarat, Punjab Pakistan to manage and dispose of solid waste in an efficient and environmentally friendly manner.
It aims to improve the overall waste management infrastructure in the state and promote sustainable practices for waste reduction and recycling. The company is responsible for the collection, transportation, and disposal of solid waste, as well as for promoting public awareness and education on proper waste management practices. It also aims to promote recycling and composting of waste and to develop new technologies for waste management.
Detail of Govt Jobs in Gujrat GWMC 2023
|Date Posted / Updated:||14 January 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Middle | Matric | Intermediate | |
Bachelor | Master | B.com |
M.com | MBA | DAE | LLB | ACCA | CA | LLM | Others
|Vacancy Location:||Gujrat, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Waste Management Company Gujrat|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||02 Years|
|Last Date:||31 January 2023|
Name of Vacancies
- Assistant Manager Operations
- Naib Qasid
- Assistant Manager Legal Affairs
- Company Secretary
- Manager Admin
- Manager Fleet Workshop
- Manager Operations
- Office Assistant
- Assistant Manager Public Relations
- Manager Public Relations
- Assistant Manager Dump Staff
- Manager It
- Assistant Manager Finance Budget
- Assistant Manager Communication
- Manager Procurement
- Manager Communication
- Assistant Manager Audit
- Assistant Manager Accounts
- Manager Finance
- Security Guard
- Manager Monitoring
- Assistant Manager Gis
- Executive Assistant Networks Management
- Manager Contracts
- LTV Driver
- Executive Assistant Software
- Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Htv Driver
- Assistant Manager Procurement
- Assistant Manager Mis
- Chief Executive Officer
- Auto Electrician
- Manager HR
- Manager Planning
- Assistant Manager Fleet Workshop
- Excavator Driver
- Assistant Manager Admin
- Assistant Manager Developer
- Manager Mis
- Assistant Manager Planning
- Assistant Manager Corporate Affairs
- Assistant Manager HR
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Executive Assistant Web Development
- Front Desk Officer
- Assistant Manager Contracts
- Workshop Incharge
- Commercial Driver
- Chief Finance Officer
- Computer Operator
- Zonal Incharge And Head Mechanic
Facilities for Employees in Gujrat Waste Management Company GWMC
Gujarat Waste Management Company (GWMC) and generally, in most organizations, employees are provided with the following facilities:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Health Insurance
- Retirement savings plans
- Paid time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Safety training and equipment
- Employee recognition programs
- Employee engagement activities
Please note that the facilities may vary from company to company and it is always better to check the company’s website or contact the HR department for more information.
How to Apply for Govt Jobs in Gujrat GWMC
To apply for government jobs in Gujarat Waste Management Company (GWMC), you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Waste Management Company (GWMC) or see the advertisement which is given below:-
- Look for current job openings and read the job descriptions carefully to ensure that you meet the required qualifications.
- Download the application form and fill it out completely. Make sure to include all the required documents such as your resume, educational qualifications, and proof of work experience.
- Submit your application online or by post, as specified in the job advertisement.
- Wait for the results of the selection process, which may include written exams, interviews, or other assessments.
- If selected, you will be notified by the GWMC and may be asked to attend a medical examination or provide additional documents.
It is important to note that the application process may vary depending on the position and the recruitment process, so it is always best to check the official website of GWMC for the most up-to-date information.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs