Govt Jobs in Islamabad Donor Funded Project Vacancies have been announced and published in daily the “Mashriq” Newspaper on 29th November 2022.
There are various new vacancies under the Federal Government of Pakistan Donor Funded Project Islamabad advertised the posts of Stenographers, Assistant Managers, Driver, Lab Technician, Chowkidar, Office Assistant, Cook, Office Secretary, IT Technician, Admin Supervisor on a permanent basis need to be fulfilled to work a full-time job with suitably qualified persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against above mentioned Islamabad Donor Funded Project Jobs with terms and conditions narrated below: –
Detail of Govt Jobs in Islamabad
|Date Posted:||29 November 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Mashriq Newspaper|
|Education:||Primary|Middle| Matric | FA|Bechelor |Master|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization:||Islamabad Donor Funded Project|
|Number of Vacancies||75|
|Age Limit||18 to 50 Years|
|Last Date:||15 December 2022|
Interested candidates may forward applications for Govt Jobs in Islamabad Donor Funded Project Vacancies in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well.
The administration of Islamabad Donor Funded Project is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Govt Jobs in Islamabad.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of Govt Jobs in Islamabad.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Latest Jobs to work a full-time job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well.
The last date to get this opportunity is 15 December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Assistant Manager
- Lab Technician
- Office Assistant
- Office Secretary
- IT Technician
- Admin Supervisor
- Primary|Middle| Matric | FA|Bechelor |Master along with professional relevant field experience
Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- Interested candidates shall apply on the prescribed Application Form available at www.aset.pk.
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 15 December 2022.
Address: Assistant Project Director P O Box No 750 G-10, Islamabad.
Phone No. 051-2361134
Email: [email protected]
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs