Govt Jobs in KPK Institute of Kidney Diseases Hayatabad IKD Peshawar has announced on September 10, 2021 in daily Aaj Newspaper. There are various new vacancies are lying vacant in IKD Peshawar. Applications are invited for the following pots under Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution (MTI) Reforms Act, 2015 (amended from time to time) at Institute of Kidney Diseases (IKD), Hayatabad Peshawar from qualified candidates belonging to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / newly merged District of FATA on prescribed form.
The administration of Institute of Kidney Diseases IKD Hayatabad advertised the following vacancies as mentioned below in the table chart and detail of posts is given against each post. Interested candidates has to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Govt Jobs in KPK. The last date to submit the applications is 25th September, 2021.
Detail of Govt Jobs in KPK Institute of Kidney Diseases Hayatabad IKD
|Newspaper:||Daily Aaj Newspaper|
|Posted Date:||10 September, 2021|
|Organization:||Institute of Kidney Diseases Hayatabad IKD Peshawar|
|No of Posts:||11|
|Education:||Matriculation, Graduation, MBBS|
|Address:||Institute of Kidney Diseases Hayatabad IKD Peshawar.|
|Salary:||25000-50000 Per month|
|Last Date:||25 September 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||No. of vacancies|
|1.||Medical Officer (BPS-17)||MBBS/ FCPS||06|
|2.||Computer Operator (BPS-16)||Bachelor||01|
|3.||Computer Operator (Fixed Pay)||Bachelor||02|
|4.||JCT Radiographer (Fixed Pay)||Matric||01|
|5.||Store Keeper (BPS-07)||Bachelor||01|
How to apply for Govt Jobs in KPK
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Application form can be downloaded from IKD website i.e www.ikdpeshawar.gkp.pk.
- Processing fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 1000 for S# 1, & Rs.500/- for S #2 to 5 should be deposited in online Account titled “DIRECTOR INSTITUTE OF KIDNEY DISEASES PRACTICAL TRAININNG ACCOUNT HAYATABAD PESHAWAR” Account # “PLS 00463-00-5” Bank of Khyber HMC Branch Hayatabad Peshawar. Fee can be deposited at any Bank of Khyber Branch.
- Application accompanied with Original Bank receipt, complete bio data, cell #, two resent attested passport size pictures and attested photocopies of academic/experience documents must reach to the office of the undersigned during working hours within 15 days from the date of first advertisement in press.
- An application received after the closing date and time will not be accepted and shall be automatically stand rejected.
- If closing date for the receipt of applications form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date for hard copy of the application only.
- Interview calls will be issued to short listed candidates only. Short listing will be done either by written test or by their pre-interview marks. In case of written test the result of the written test will be for screening/ short listing purpose only and shall in no way affect the pre-interview or interview marks.
- The Scrutiny Committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete.
- However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent forum for review. The decision of the competent forum there of shall be final.
- Duly attested/photocopies of the documents will be acceptable on the condition that the candidates would bring the original documents when they are called for interview.
- Candidature will be cancelled if any candidate found ineligible at any stage for any reason and in that case his/her application will not be processed further.
- In service candidates should apply through proper channel. In case of selection they shall resign from that post.
- The competent authority has the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies or can cancel/withdraw all or some of the vacancies at any time without giving/assigning any reason.
- The quota of each category will be observed strictly, if applicable any, as per rules. The candidate claiming any quota must submit certificate duly signed by the concerned authority.
- Experience/higher qualification marks will be given to those candidates who have relevant experience/qualification and only post qualification relevant experience will be considered.
- Candidates may be disqualified/excluded from interview if he/she is: –
- Convicted by court of law, b).Dismissed from public service commission,
- Furnishes any false information,
- Submits forged certificates,
- Tampers with the entries in his/her candidature by improper means,
- Misbehaves in the interview.
- The candidates claiming age relaxation shall be bound to provide age relaxation certificate from competent authority or government rules/regulations regarding age relaxation with the application form otherwise they shall be considered as disqualified.
- Date of birth shall ordinarily be the date of birth endorsed on the matriculation/ equivalent certificate.
- Errors, omissions, if any, are liable to rectification by the Institute.
- No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 25th September, 2021.
Mailing Address: Institute of Kidney Diseases Hayatabad Peshawar
Official Website: www.ikdpeshawar.gkp.pk.
For more government jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs