Govt Jobs in Road Research and Material Testing Institute Lahore 2020 has been announced through an advertisement for suitable persons.
Both Males/Females Can Apply For This Job. Suitable candidates can apply for this job before 18 Sep 2020. For more details read the full page.
|Date Posted:||14 Sep 2020|
|Organization||Road Research and Material Testing Institute Lahore|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|No Of Posts||02|
|Last Date:||18 Sep 2020|
For more jobs visit the Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.
Vacancies in Jobs in Road Research and Material Testing Institute:
Instructions & How to apply in Jobs in Road Research and Material Testing Institute:
- Interested candidates should submit the application form along with the required documents at the given address before 18 Sep 2020.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- To apply for these vacancies, interested candidates are advised to see the job advertisement which is given below.
- The advertisement containing vacancies detail, required qualification, Age limit and age relaxation as well, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for these vacant posts.
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information candidates should read the advertisement carefully and apply for the jobs in which he is interested.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- No foreign candidate is allowed to apply for these posts.
- All candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting the last date of applying.
- Before applying for any post candidate must check their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease in number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview when called.
- Last Date to apply for this job is 18 Sep 2020.