Govt Jobs Islamabad PHA Foundation Latest Vacancies have been announced today and published in daily the “K2” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Govt Jobs Islamabad PHA Foundation Latest Vacancies.
The vacancies have also been published on the official website of PHA Foundation Islamabad.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
The Ministry of Housing and Works in Islamabad is offering various job opportunities for interested applicants.
The Govt Jobs Islamabad are advertised in the daily K2 dated 23 March 2023. These vacancies are available in different cities including Karachi, Lahore, Mohmand, Quetta, Peshawar, and Khyber in Pakistan.
Interested candidates can apply for these jobs till 7 April 2023, or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement.
It is recommended to read the complete advertisement before applying for any of these job positions.
The following job positions in the department of PHA Foundation for which suitable candidates are invited to apply for these vacant Govt Jobs Islamabad.
Detail of Govt Jobs Islamabad:
|Date Posted / Updated:||23 March, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Primary | Matric | Intermediate | |
Bachelor | Master | MCS | MIT | DAE |
LLb | LLM | B.E | MS | Others | BS
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Ministry of Housing and Works|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||07 April, 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Assistant Director Technical Cadre
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Sub Engineer Civil
- Assistant Director
- Web Developer
- Assistant Network System Administrator
- Steno Typist
- Sub Engineer Electrical
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Naib Qasid
- Sub Engineer
- Assistant Director General Cadre
- IT Assistant
Basic requirements for Govt Jobs Islamabad:
The educational qualifications required for these Govt Jobs Islamabad include MIT, Matric, Primary, MS, MCS, Bachelor’s, Intermediate, Master’s, LLB, B.E, DAE, and LLM.
How to Apply for Govt Jobs Islamabad:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 07th April 2023.
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs