Govt Jobs Karachi 2023 Ministry of Planning Development & Special Initiative have been announced today and published in daily the “Mashriq” Newspaper.
Table of Contents
Applications are invited to apply for these Govt Jobs Karachi 2023 Ministry of Planning Development & Special Initiative.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
The Ministry of Planning, Development, and Special Initiative in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, is currently accepting applications from eligible candidates for various positions in their organization.
These positions include Project Director, Account Assistant, Marketing Executive, Front End Developer, Project Officer, Learning Development Specialist, Partnership Placement Manager, Admin Assistant, Naib Qasid, DevOps Engineer, Partnership Lead, Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Monitoring Evaluation Learning Officer, Monitoring Evaluation Learning Manager, Placement Officer, Back End Developer, Finance Admin Manager, Finance Officer, Quality Assurance Testing Engineer, UI UX Designer, Project Manager, and Admin Officer.
The advertisement for these Jobs in Karachi 2023 was published on March 6, 2023, in the daily Mashriq Newspaper.
Interested candidates can apply for these latest Government Management jobs until the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement.
Detail of Govt Jobs Karachi 2023:
|Date Posted / Updated:||06 March, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Middle | Intermediate | Bachelor | Master|
|Vacancy Location:||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Ministry of Planning Development|
and Special Initiative
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||20 March, 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Project Director,
- Account Assistant,
- Marketing Executive,
- Front End Developer,
- Project Officer,
- Learning Development Specialist,
- Partnership Placement Manager,
- Admin Assistant,
- Naib Qasid,
- Deveps Engineer,
- Partnership Lead,
- Product Manager,
- Marketing Manager,
- Monitoring Evaluation Learning Officer,
- Monitoring Evaluation Learning Manager,
- Placement Officer,
- Back End Developer,
- Finance Admin Manager,
- Finance Officer,
- Quality Assurance Testing Engineer,
- UI UX Designer,
- Project Manager
- Admin Officer
Basic requirements for Govt Jobs Karachi 2023:
Candidates with educational backgrounds ranging from Middle, Bachelor, Master, and Intermediate will be preferred.
How to Apply for Govt Jobs Karachi 2023
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 20th March 2023.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs