Govt Jobs Sindh Cantonment Board Hyderabad 2021 | Latest Advertisement has announced and there are multiple new vacancies are lying vacant in Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan. The Candidates having following qualification and experience are eligible to apply for these Govt Jobs Sindh. Full detail is available below in the article: –
Detail of Govt Jobs Sindh Cantonment Board Hyderabad
|Date Posted:||22 April, 2021|
|Source:||Daily The News Newspaper|
|Organization:||Cantonment Board Hyderabad|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||06 May, 2021|
|Address:||Cantt Executive Officer, Salahuddin Road, Cantonment Board Hyderabad.|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Lecturer Pakistan Studies, Sindh & Federal||Masters||Multiple|
|2.||Incharge Preschool & Montessori||Masters||Multiple|
|3.||Teacher – Sindhi Language||Masters||Multiple|
|4.||Lab Attendant – Computer||Bachelors||Multiple|
|5.||Lab Attendant – Biology||Bachelors||Multiple|
The Location of above mentioned positions is Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Graduation and Master Degree. These positions have been published in daily The News Newspaper on 22-04-2021 and the Last date to apply is 06-05-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Govt Jobs Sindh Cantonment Board Hyderabad
- This Faculty Notice is also available on the official website of PPRA website i.e www.ppra.org.pk and CBH www.cbhyd.gov.pk.
- The candidates must attached two postal envelopes along with the application with duly written address on the position in which the candidate is applying for.
- Interested candidates are advised to submit their Applications along with updated CV and following documents on the address given below before the closing date: –
- Address: Cantt Executive Officer, Salahuddin Road, Cantonment Board Hyderabad.
- Copy of CNIC
- Educational Certificates
- Experience Certificate
- 02 recent passport size photographs
- Only shortlisted candidate shall be called for Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Candidates should provide the original documents at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
- By hand applications will not be accepted.
- The last date to Apply is 06 May, 2021.
For more Government Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs