Govt of Jobs Patwari New Vacancies in Revenue Department Punjab has announced in District Shah Kot & Dina, Punjab. These new Patwari vacancies has been published in daily Express Newspaper on 28thSeptember, 2021. Interested candidates having domicile of shah Kot and Dina districts are eligible to apply for these Govt of Jobs Patwari Vacancies.
Interested candidate must have intermediate / ICS qualification along with typing speed of 40 words per minute in Microsoft Word and 20 words per minute in Inpage (only those candidates who qualify MS Word typing test which is 40 w.p.m will give the typing test in Inpage which is 20 w.p.m).
Candidate must have the knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Inpage Urdu. All willing candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these vacancies. Detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below. The last date to submit the applications is 30th October, 2021.
Detail of Govt of Jobs Patwari New Vacancies
|Daily Express Newspaper
|28 September 2021
|Punjab Revenue Department
|No of Posts:
|18-25 (Years 05 years general age relaxation as per rules)
|Revenue Department, Punjab
|30 October 2021
Detail of Vacancies
|Name of Post
|No. of Vacancies
The Location of above mention vacancies is Shah Kot and Dina Districts, Punjab, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is ICS/FA along with 40 w.p.m typing speed in MS Word as well as 20 w.p.m typing speed in InPage Urdu also having good knowledge of MS Office. These vacancies have been published in daily Express Newspaper on 28-09-2021 and the Last date to apply is 30-10-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Govt of Jobs Patwari New Vacancies
- Candidates are advised to submit their application in written formate along with other required relevant documents to the given mailing address before the closing date: –
- Academic documents
- Experience certificates
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Original documents should be produced by the candidate at the time of interview.
- Incomplete and received after due date applications will be rejected and could not be entertained at all.
- All candidates have to pass the typing test in English and Urdu.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The last date for the submission of Applications is 30th October, 2021 (For Adv. No. 01) & 30th October, 2021 (For Adv. No. 02).
Mailing Address: Assistant Commissioner, Revenue Department, Shahkot & Dina.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Today Latest Government Jobs.