Govt Teaching Jobs in Cantonment Board Quetta Schools & College Jobs 2021 has announced for various positions for full time career opportunities. Both male and female are encouraged to apply for these govt teaching jobs. Applications are invited form the eligible candidates to be fulfill these vacancies in Quetta, Balochistan. To apply for these positions, candidate must have the domicile of parent district and the nationality of Pakistan.
Detail of Govt Teaching Jobs
|Date Posted:||18 March, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Education:||Graduation, Master, M.Phil, Diploma in relevant field|
|Organization:||Cantonment Board Quetta Schools & College|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||28 March, 2021|
|Address:||Cantonment Board Schools & College, Quetta.|
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Post|
|1.||Lab Assistant (General Science)||Masters||03|
|2.||Lecturer (Urdu English Mathematics Physics Biology Chemistry Physical Education Arts Islamiat General Science Computer Science)||Bachelors||16|
|3.||Physical Education Instructor||Diploma||01|
|4.||Teacher (General Montessori Trained for Play Group Urdu English Mathematics Physics Biology Chemistry Physical Education Arts Islamiat General Science Computer Science)||Masters||05|
|4.||Helper (Pre School)||BA||03|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Quetta, Balochistan Pakistan on permanent basis. The required education for these positions is BA, MA, M. Phil, relevant diploma. These positions have been published in daily Express Newspaper on 18-03-2021 and the Last date to apply is 28-03-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Govt Teaching Jobs in Quetta
- Interested candidates should send their academic information on the prescribed Proforma (compiled on MS Word only) to the Cantonment Board Quetta on the Mailing address given address below:-
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com.
- Applications by Post or bye hand shall not be accepted.
- The candidates must bring their original documents at the time of interview.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- All appointment will be made on Merit basis.
- All applications must reach within due date.
- Last Date for submission of applications is 28.03.2021.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of post at any stage of the recruitment.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- Incomplete or received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- For further detail candidates should read the advertisement carefully which is given below: –