Gujranwala Jobs GEPCO Vacancies 2022 via NTS have been announced through Pakistani newspaper today and there are various new vacancies lying vacant for the following vacant positions.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned GEPCO Vacancies with terms and conditions narrated below: –
Interested candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed.
The job advertisement has been published in the daily “Dunya” newspaper on 19th October 2022. Both males and females are eligible to apply for these Gujranwala Jobs. A good salary package inclusive of allowances is being offered for these newly announced posts.
Detail of Gujranwala Jobs GEPCO
|Date Posted:||19 October 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Dunya Newspaper|
|Vacancy Location:||Gujranwala, Punjab Pakistan|
|Number of Vacancies||103|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||31 October 2022|
The administration of GEPCO is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following job vacancies. Applications are invited from willing candidates for the following vacancies. The job Location is: GEPCO 565-A Model Town Gujranwala Punjab Pakistan and the postal code is 52250.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Gujranwala Jobs. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 31st October 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Assistant Manager
- Junior Engineer
- Master’s Degree along with professional relevant field experience
Important Instructions & How to Apply for Gujranwala Jobs GEPCO
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons can not apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Applicants may fill out an online application form and download the deposit slip/challan form from the NTS official website: www.nts.org.pk.
- Submit your Application Form online.
- Only online filled Application Forms will be entertained.
- Hand-written Application Forms will not be entertained.
- Applicants can submit NTS fees to any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL, and Meezan Bank which will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for these posts.
- The last date for the submission of the online application in NTS is 31-10-2022.
- For more detail, the candidate can visit the head office of NTS at this address: National Testing Service NTS, Plot#96, St#4, H-8/1, Islamabad or can contact the relevant department GEPCO 565-A Model Town Gujranwala.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 31 October 2022.
Mailing Address: GEPCO 565-A Model Town Gujranwala Punjab Pakistan.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs