HEC Jobs Higher Education Commission Pakistan HEDP 2023 have been announced today and published in daily the “Jang” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to Apply for these HEC Jobs 2023. The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
The Higher Education Commission, a government department under the Government of Punjab, Pakistan, has advertised job openings for the positions of Project Manager, Development Therapist, and Program Specialist on a contract basis.
HEC jobs are currently available in the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. These job opportunities include positions such as Project Manager, Development Therapist, and Program Specialist.
The positions are on a contract basis and require candidates to have a Masters degree. These job advertisements were published in the daily newspaper Jang on January 24th, 2023.
If you are interested in working for the Higher Education Commission and meet the qualifications, be sure to apply for these HEC jobs.
The positions are full-time and require candidates to have a Masters degree. The job location for these posts is at the Higher Education Commission in Sector H-9, Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan with the postal code 45710.
Detail of HEC Jobs 2023
|Job City:||Islamabad, Punjab|
|Hiring Organization:||Higher Education Commission|
|Last Date to Apply :||06.02.2023|
Name of Vacancies
- Project Manager
- Development Therapist
- Program Specialist
Basic facilities for Employees at HEC
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical insurance coverage
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Employee assistance program
- Transport facility
- On-site childcare facility
- On-site canteen
- Recreational activities
- Access to sports facilities
- Provident Fund
- Leave encashment
- Group life insurance
- Leave travel concession
- Conveyance allowance
- House rent allowance
- Medical allowance
- Mobile phone
Note: These are general facilities that organizations usually provide to their employees, but they might vary depending on the organization and country, Please confirm with HEC if they provide all of them or not.
How to Apply for HEC Jobs
To apply for a job with the Higher Education Commission, please follow these instructions:
- Compile all necessary documents, including your resume and any required certifications or qualifications.
- Submit your complete application package to the following address:
- Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad.
- Make sure your application is submitted on or before the deadline of February 6th, 2023.
- Applications received after this date will not be accepted.
- Please note that only complete applications will be considered and only eligible candidates will be contacted for further selection process.
- The Human Resource department of HEC will shortlist the eligible candidates and only the shortlisted candidates will be invited for a test or an interview.
- Please note that no TA/DA (Traveling Allowance/ Daily Allowance) will be provided for the test/interview process.
- Visit the Higher Education Commission’s official website to view current job openings
- Review the job qualifications and requirements to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria
- Download and fill out the application form provided on the website or through advertisement
- Attach the required documents such as your CV, educational certificates, and any other relevant documents
- Submit your application online through the website or by post to the address provided in the job advertisement
- Keep a copy of your application for your own records
- Await the outcome of your application, which will typically be communicated via email or telephone.
Note: These are general steps for applying for a job, but the application process might vary depending on the organization and country, Please confirm with HEC if they follow the same process or not.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs