HEC Postgraduate Scholarship Announcement 2022 has been announced and published in daily the “Dawn” Newspaper on 21st November 2022.
There are various new vacancies of Postgraduate Scholarship lying vacant which need to be fulfilled with suitable persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned postgraduate scholarship in Islamabad with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The job location for the following posts is: Islamabad, Punjab Pakistan.
Applications are invited from outstanding students from Balochistan and erstwhile FATA who intend to pursue postgraduate studies (MS/MPhil Programme) from HEC-recognized local universities/degree awarding institutions (DAls).
The scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2022-23 in all areas of studies/disciplines under “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the Students of Balochistan and FATA (Phase-ll)” Batch-V.
Detail of HEC Postgraduate Scholarship Announcement 2022
|Date Posted:||21 November 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization:||HEC Postgraduate Scholarship Islamabad|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Age Limit||Maximum age limit 35 Years|
|Last Date:||19 December 2022|
- Applicants must possess a Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan province/erstwhile FATA.
- Candidates must have completed 16 years of education with at least 60% marks.
- The maximum age is 35 years as of the Closing Date.
- Candidates must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the
- The candidates who are already availing of any other HEC/Government scholarships are NOT
eligible to apply.
- The candidates will have to meet HEC and university criteria for admission to MS/MPhil
Scholarships will Cover
- Tuition Fees and other charges (including Hostel Fee) – maximum Rs. 60,000 per semester/year.
- Living Allowance of Rs. 10,000 per month with an annual increment of Rs. 500 for 2nd year.
- Book Allowance of Rs. 6,000 per annum.
- Traveling Allowance of Rs. 5,000 per annum.
- Initial Settlement Allowance of Rs. 10,000, once.
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit and District/Agency Quota.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of an Aptitude Test (conducted by HEC) and
- Candidates have to secure at least 50% marks in the test.
- The scholarship distribution ratio for the students of Balochistan and FATA is 50:50.
- Students already enrolled in any MS/MPhil program may also apply.
- Please visit http://hec.gov.pk/site/phobf for further details and IN/OUT category explanation before filling out the application form.
- A Merit List of scholarships will be prepared on the basis of online information/data provided by the applicants, and in case of any misrepresentation/error/omission, the scholarship shall be canceled at any stage.
How to Apply for HEC Postgraduate Scholarship 2022
- Applicants are required to submit their application online through the HEC website
- The hard copy of applications and any other documents are not required at this stage.
- Applicants have to Deposit/Bank Challan/Bank Draft/Pay Order of Rs. 1000/- (Non-refundable), as application processing fee in Habib Bank Limited, Account Number 1742 7900 1334 01, Title of Account: Higher Education Commission, Branch Code: 1742.
- The original bank payment record/slip must be uploaded with an online application and it should be kept safe by the applicant to present it at the test center (No one will be allowed to sit in the test without producing the original bank deposit slip).
- The applicant must submit the online application after completing the application form. Saved and Incomplete applications in any respect will not be
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without
assigning any reason.
- The last date for submission of the online application form is December 19, 2022.
- The applicants are advised to check their emails and the HEC website regularly for any updates and are required to apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience.
- HEC, Regional Centre Quetta, House No. 61-A, Chaman Housing Scheme, Airport Road, Quetta.
- Telephone # +92-81-9201791
- HEC, Regional Centre Peshawar, Phase-V Hayatabad, Peshawar.
- Telephone # +92-91-9217643
- Bahram Jan | Sr. Project Manager Human Resource Development (HRD) Division.
- Website: http://hec.gov.pk/site/phobf Email: [email protected].
- Note: For any assistance please visit: HEC Headquarters Islamabad, HEC Regional Centres, Quetta & Peshawar.
Address: HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION Sector H-9, Islamabad.
Tel: 051 (111-119-432)
Official Website: http://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs