Housing Directorate Rawalpindi Latest Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Rawalpindi has announced and there are various new vacancies are lying vacant. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the vacant positions of Naib Qasid, Hr Officer, Deputy Assistant Director, Computer Operator, Data Entry Operator in Rawalpindi Punjab Pakistan. The advertisement has been published in the daily “Khabrain” Newspaper on 23rd January 2022 Sunday. Required education for these vacant posts is Middle, Matric, Graduation, Master along with relevant experience.
The administration of Housing Directorate Rawalpindi is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following various positions. Applications are invited from the candidates having Punjab Domicile for the following posts. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Jobs in Rawalpindi in Housing Directorate Rawalpindi. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get the opportunity is 05 February 2022.
Detail of Housing Directorate Rawalpindi Latest Jobs 2022 | Jobs in Rawalpindi
|Date Posted:||23 January, 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Matric | Bachelor | Master|
|Job Location:||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Housing Directorate Rawalpindi|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||05 February, 2022|
On this page, we are providing the latest information with the advertisement containing Jobs in Rawalpindi Housing Directorate Rawalpindi Punjab, Pakistan. Eligible individuals who are searching for Government Jobs has a great opportunity to avail this job and you should not miss this employment opportunity.
Instructions & How to Apply for Housing Directorate Jobs in Rawalpindi
- To apply for these vacancies, interested candidates are advised to see the job advertisement which is given below.
- The advertisement containing vacancies detail, required qualification, Age limit and age relaxation as well, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for these vacant posts.
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information candidates should read the advertisement carefully and apply for the jobs in which he is interested.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- No foreign candidate is allowed to apply for these posts.
- All candidates are also advised to apply as quick as possible without waiting the last date of applying.
- Before applying for any post candidate must check their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease in number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 05th February 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs