Internships in Islamabad at the Ministry of Law and Justice 2023 have been announced for the individuals who meet the eligibility criteria which are also given in the advertisement below.
Table of Contents
The Ministry of Law and Justice is offering an exciting internship program for talented individuals. This program aims to provide valuable learning opportunities in the field of management.
As Internships in Islamabad, you will have the chance to work on diverse projects and gain practical experience in a government setting.
Important Key Points
|09 June 2023
|Category / Sector
|Bachelor, Master, MS
|Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan
|Ministry of Law and Justice
|24 June 2023
- Intera / Associate Lawyer (In Law and Justice Division) Internship Allowance upto Rs. 50,000/-
- Intera / Associate Lawyer (In Attorney-General Office) Internship Allowance upto Rs. 50,000/-
Candidates applying for the internship program should have a Master’s degree, MS, or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Terms & Conditions
The exact closing date for the Ministry of Law and Justice internship program is yet to be announced. Please refer to the advertisement for the specific details.
How to Apply for Internships in Islamabad
To apply for the Ministry of Law and Justice Internships in Islamabad, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Ministry.
- Find the “Internship Program” section.
- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully.
- Prepare your application, including your CV and supporting documents.
- Submit your application through the provided online portal.
- Keep track of the application status through the online portal.
- The last date for the submission of Applications is 24th June 2023.
Other Job Vacancies:
- Govt Jobs Karachi at Abbott Law College 2023 | Apply Now
- Mianwali Jobs at Irrigation Department Mianwali 2023
- Rehmatul lil Alamen Institute of Cardiology Lahore Jobs 2023
- KPK New Job 2023 at Irrigation Department Driving Posts
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs