Islamabad Jobs Government National Heritage & Culture Division has been announced and published in daily the “Jang” Newspaper on 05th December 2022.
There are various new vacancies under the Federal Government of Pakistan National Heritage & Culture Division Islamabad Pakistan advertised the posts of Senior Accounts Clerk, UDC, LDC, Urdu Typist, Naib Qasid, and Chowkidar on a permanent basis which needs to be fulfilled to work a full-time job with suitably qualified persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against above mentioned National Heritage & Culture Division Islamabad Jobs with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The job location for the following posts is: National Heritage and Culture Division Islamabad, Pitras Bokhari Road H-8/4, Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan, and the Postal code is 45710.
Detail of Islamabad Jobs Government
|Date Posted:||05 December 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Education:||Primary | Matric | Intermediate|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization:||National Heritage & Culture Division Islamabad|
|Number of Vacancies||09|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Last Date:||19 December 2022|
Interested candidates may forward applications for Islamabad Jobs Government National Heritage & Culture Division in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well.
The National Heritage & Culture Division Islamabad is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Islamabad Jobs Government.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of Islamabad Jobs Government.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for UDC jobs and others to work a full-time job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 19 December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Senior Accounts Clerk
- Urdu Typist
- Naib Qasid
- Primary | Matric | Intermediate along with professional relevant field experience.
Instructions & How to Apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Five years of general age relaxation has been included in the above-mentioned column of the age limit.
- Any other relaxation in the age limit will be given as per the Government of Pakistan rules.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of the National Library of Pakistan, Islamabad (www.nlp.gov.pk).
- Applicants already in Government service may apply through the proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of the interview.
- A Candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application form for each post.
- Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents along with a set of attested copies of degrees/certificates verified by HEC/Recognized Board/Universities Institute.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, the National Library of Pakistan reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- The National Library of Pakistan reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test/interview.
- Interested Candidates having the above-mentioned qualifications and falling within the required age limit and Provincial /Regional Quota may Apply Online through National Job Portal website i.e. www.nip.gov.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
Address: WAQAR HUSSAIN Assistant Director (Admin) National Heritage and Culture Division Islamabad, Pitras Bokhari Road H-8/4, Islamabad.
Phone No. 051-9206436
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs