Islamabad Today Jobs in Ministry of Economic Affairs Division Pakistan has announced and the various new vacancies are lying vacant in the Ministry which needs to be fulfilled with suitable candidates. The today advertisement has been published in daily “The News” Newspaper on 10th December 2021 Friday.
The Economic Affairs Division (EAD) Islamabad. intends to make recruitment against 89 vacant posts for which sealed offers containing technical/ financial proposals for conducting screening test including written. shorthand and typing/skill tests are invited from well-reputed testing agencies/ firms/ companies to conduct centralized initial screening tests of the eligible applicants and shortlisting of candidates for interview lobe filled through fresh recruitment.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to hire the services for the following vacant positions. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Islamabad Today Jobs. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below as well as in the advertisement. The last date to submit the applications is 24th December 2021.
Detail of Islamabad Today Jobs in Ministry of Economic Affairs
|Newspaper:||Daily The News Newspaper|
|Posted Date:||10 December 2021|
|Organization:||Ministry of Economic Affairs|
|No of Posts:||89|
|Education:||Fulfill the Eligibility Criteria|
|Address:||Room No 335, Block C, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||24 December 2021|
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of vacancies|
|3.||Data Entry Operator||01|
|6.||Staff Car Driver||03|
|8.||Duplicating Machine Operator||04|
to apply for Islamabad Today Jobs
- Testing agencies having NTN, Sales Tax Number, Vendor Number with AGPR active Taxpayer of FBR as well as having facilities of telephone/ fax numbers along with documents/certificates in this regard may submit their proposals on Economic Affairs)Division. The testing agency should be registered agency.
- it should have experience in the relevant field.
- It should have established own infrastructure for he purpose.
- it should have suffident manpower on its sanctioned strength.
- lt should have halis/space/buildings on the panel to meet the fequrements for conducting screening test.
- it should have not been black listed by any government office/organization.
- It should have sound Technical capability including appropriate IT infrastucture/ equipments ‘machines to handie the requirement of screening test.
- The Testing Agency shail be bound to complete result of the entire process within 45 days from the date of agreement authorization till announcement of results
- Offers will be opened on the same day at 10:30 a.m.
- All expenditure incurred on the above-mentioned screening test will be fifty percent 50% bome by the applicants and fifty percent (50%) shall be paid by this Division, out of its own budget.
- Note: Detailed Terms of Reference (TORS) and eligibiity criteria for testing agency are available on PPRA’s website www ppre.arg.pk as well as on website of Economic Afairs Division www.ead.gov.pk.
- for the submission of Applications is 24th
Telephone No. 051-9223979