IT Jobs in Islamabad IST Institute of Space Technology New Advertisement has announced various new posts for the individuals which need to be fulfilled with suitable candidates. This advertisement has been published in the daily “Express” Newspapers on 24th December 2021 Friday. Institute of Technology IST is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following positions. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these IT Jobs in Islamabad. Applications are invited from suitable candidates. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below as well as in the advertisement.
Their aim is to provide state-of-the-art training facilities that will enable their students to acquire hands-on experience, an acute requirement in the professional world. Equipment like subsonic and supersonic wind tunnels have been set up. IT facilities have been further enhanced with the addition of high-end servers and broadband internet accessibility. Institute of Space Technology (1ST), a Public Sector Engineering University invites applications from qualified individuals for the project-based positions mentioned below on a contract basis for the project “Establishment of National Center of Failure Analysis (NCFA)” under the Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP). The last date to submit the applications is 08th January 2021.
Detail of IT Jobs in Islamabad IST Institute of Space Technology
|Newspaper:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Posted Date:||24 December 2021|
|Organization:||Institute of Space Technology IST|
|No of Posts:||17|
|Education:||Ph.D., MS, BS, BSc, DAE, FA, FSc, Matric, Middle|
|Address:||Additional Director (HRM) 1ST Post Box No. 2750. Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||08 January 2022|
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of vacancies|
|4.||Manager Training, Commercialization & Business Development||01|
|6.||Assistant Project Manager||01|
|10.||Clerk (Office Assistant)||01|
How to Apply for IT Jobs in Islamabad IST Institute of Space Technology
- Interested Candidates can Download Application Form which is available on the official website of IST ie.e http://www.ist.edu.pk/
- The candidates appointed on the positions cannot claim for extension in the contract or to be regularized
- All candidates must be noted that all these vacant positions are Islamabad based only.
- Interviews/Presentations for all the positions will be conducted at 1ST, Islamabad campus only
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview/presentation.
- Completely filled Application Form along with updated CV & attested photocopies of following documents should be sent to the address given below: –
- Educational Certificates
- Final transcripts
- Other relevant Certificates
- Marks sheets from metric onwards
- Copy of CNIC
- Recent passport size photograph
- All other supporting documents
- TA/ DA will not be admissible for appearing in the interview/presentation.
- The last date for the submission of Online Applications is 08th January 2022.
Mailing Address: Additional Director (HRM) 1ST Post Box No. 2750. Islamabad.
IST Website: www.ist.edu.pk
Telephone No. 051-9075740