Jail Police Jobs Prison Department Rawalpindi 2023 has been announced and published in daily the “Dunya” Newspaper on 14th December 2022.
There are various new vacancies under the government of Punjab Pakistan Prison Department Rawalpindi advertised the posts of Sanitary Worker, Garden Coolie, Naib Qasid, and Plumber on a contract basis which needs to be fulfilled to work a full-time job with suitably qualified persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against above mentioned Jail Police Jobs in the Prison Department Rawalpindi and other Districts of Punjab with terms and conditions narrated below: –
Detail of Jail Police Jobs
|Date Posted:||14 December 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Dunya Newspaper|
|Organization:||Prison Department Punjab|
|Number of Vacancies||37|
|Age Limit||21 to 35 Years|
|Last Date:||16 January 2023|
Interested candidates may forward applications for Jail Police Jobs in Prison Department Punjab in the given format to the address mentioned in the advertisement.
The Prison Department Punjab is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Jail Police Jobs.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of these latest Jail Police Jobs.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Government Jobs 2023 to work a full-time job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 16 January 2023.
Name of Vacancies
- Sanitary Worker
- Garden Coolie
- Naib Qasid
- Middle along with professional relevant field experience.
Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The Application Form can be obtained from the regional Prison Department in Rawalpindi and other Districts Jails of the Region.
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 16 January 2023.
Address: Saeed Ullah Gondal, Deputy Inspector General Jail Khana Jaat Rawalpindi Region, Rawalpindi.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs