Jhelum Jobs Latest 2022 in TEVTA has been announced through Pakistani newspaper today and there are various new vacancies of Junior Clerk, Naib Qasid, Sweeper, Store keeper, Principal, Chowkidar, Mali, Instructor, Shop Attendant, Lab Incharge, Office Attendant, Shop Assistant, Tractor Driver, Trade Instructor on a permanent basis lying vacant which need to be fulfilled with suitable persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned Jhelum Jobs TEVTA with terms and conditions narrated below: –
Interested candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed.
The job advertisement has been published in the daily “Express” newspaper on 19th October 2022. A good salary package inclusive allowances is being offered for these newly announced posts.
Detail of Pakistan Jhelum Jobs Latest 2022 in TEVTA
|Date Posted:||30 October 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Education:||Literate, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, D.Com, B.Com, BA, BSc, Masters|
|Vacancy Location:||Jehlum, Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization:||Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA|
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||15 November 2022|
The Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following job vacancies. Applications are invited from willing candidates for the following vacancies.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Jhelum Jobs Latest 2022 in TEVTA. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 15th November 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Store keeper
- Shop Attendant
- Lab Incharge
- Office Attendant
- Shop Assistant
- Tractor Driver
- Trade Instructor
- Literate, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, D.Com, B.Com, BA, BSc, Masters along with professional relevant field experience
Important Instructions & How to Apply for Jhelum Jobs
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 15 November 2022.
Mailing Address: Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA, Punjab Pakistan.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs