CPEC Jobs in Hydrocarbon Development Institute Of Pakistan
CPEC Jobs in Hydrocarbon Development Institute Of Pakistan has been published in daily newspapers to full the vacant posts in this Department. The Department is giving the opportunity to individuals to apply for these vacant Government Jobs 2020. The detail of these jobs is as under:
Last Date: 30-06-2020
Post Date: 16-06-2020
Job Type: Administration Jobs
Newspaper: Daily Jang
Job Status: Regular
Job City: Islamabad
Department: Hydrocarbon Development Institute Of Pakistan
1. Naib Qasid
4. Sanitary Workers
6. Security Guard
CPEC Jobs in Hydrocarbon Development Institute Of Pakistan.
Hydrocarbon Development Institute Of Pakistan Hdip Islamabad Typist Jobs 2020; Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan announce the career opportunities in Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan for fresh and experienced candidates on Permanent basis who have matriculation degree / Certificate.
The Advertisement has been published on 16.06.2020. The last date to apply for these vacant jobs is 30.06.2020. The eligible candidates meeting the required criteria invites to come and join this department as the categories given below:
Address of HDIP:
Hydrocarbon Development Institute Of Pakistan, Plot 18, Street 6, Sector H-9/1 Islamabad. Postal Code is: 45710.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan, the competent authority may decide.
2. No. TADA will be paid for appearing in test interview, Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
3. Driving LTV License must be attached with application form for the position of Driver Dispatch Rider (SSG-2) (Equivalent to BS-5) Candidates shall present their original documents along with set of attested photocopies of relevant documents at the time of interview.
4. This Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
5. All degree diploma and certificates must be obtained from HEC recognized Universities Institution.
6. Employees of Government, Semi Government Bodies Corporation should forward their application through proper channel Age relaxation shall be allowed as per Government Rules.
7. Women and minorities candidates are encouraged to apply for all these positions.
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates can download Application Form from website of the Institute www.hdip.com.pk and send application form duly come to
Muhammad Nawa Establishment Officer, HDIP, Head office, Plot No. 18, Street No. 6, Sector 9, Islamabad.
The candidates are advised to submit their application forms within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
Last Date to Apply is 30.06.2020.