Job Advertisement in Newspaper-Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar 2020 has announced various positions for full-time career opportunities.
The following positions are lying vacant and applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies:-
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES | PESHAWAR
PROJECT BASED JOB CONSULTANCY OPPORTUNITIES
Following positions are available for a short term project engagement titled “Baseline Study to support government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in implementation of KP Women Empowerment Policy”. The study is being conducted by the Center for Public Policy & Research (CPPR), IM Sciences, Peshawar for Right to Public Services Commission, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Name of Post:
- Research Associate,
- Male Enumerator,
- Workshop Instructor,
- Administrative Associate,
- Workshop trainers,
- FGD Expert
Detail of Job Advertisement in Newspaper-Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar 2020
|Date Posted:||03 Dec, 2020|
|Location:||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Organization:||Institute Of Management Sciences Peshawar|
|Last Date:||17 Dec, 2020|
How to apply for Job Advertisement in Newspaper-Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar 2020
- The application should reach the address given in the advertisement by 17-12-2020.
- Detailed TORS & remuneration will be shared at the time of job offer.
- Candidates are required to attach an updated Resume, three Passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, domicile, all education testimonials & experience certificates with application. Applications can be submitted by hand/courier up to 4.00 PM, 17th December, 2020 in the office of the undersigned.
- Application received after the due date will not be entertained. Candidates can apply for multiple positions through multiple application forms. Job position applied for should clearly be mentioned on the envelop.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/ Interview & no TA/DA will be admissible for the same. Candidates will be required to present their original documents at the time of interview.
- Services of the selected candidates shall stand terminated automatically upon the completion of the assignment/project.
- For further information read the advertisement carefully.
Coordinator, Center for Public Policy Research (CPPR), IM Sciences, Peshawar, 1-A Sector: E-5, Phase 7, Hayatabad Peshawar Phone: 091-9217451-2