Job Advertisement in Newspaper-Tehsildars / Naib Tehsildars Vacancies Through KPPSC Ad No. 01 / 2020
Job advertisement in newspaper has been published for the vacant posts of Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar.
The Public Service Commission of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced the Vacancies of Naib Tehsildars / Tehsildars in KPK vide his Advertisement No. 01 /2020.
The advertisement has been published in newspaper on 22-01-2020. The Last to submit the application is06.02.2020 till 5:00 PM positively.
Detail of Job Advertisement in Newspaper
QUALIFICATION: SECOND CLASS GRADUATION FROM ANY UNIVERSITY RECOGNIZED BY THE HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION.
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Department: REVENUE AND ESTATE DEPARTMENT
Total Vacancy: 58
Allocation: Detail Below:
1. Allocation of Tehsildars (BPS-16)
2. Allocation of Naib Tehsildars (BPS-14)
|3||Minority Quota (Both Sexes)||02||–||–||–||–||–|
You may also like: Agriculture Jobs 2020 in Peshawar KPK
Instructions & Conditions of Job Advertisement in Newspaper:
- Online applications are invited for the following posts from Pakistani citizens having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by 06.02.2020 till 05:00 PM.
- Applications other than online will not be accepted.
- To apply, visit any Jazz Cash & Easy Paisa Agent, deposit application fee of Rs. 500/- excluding service charges up to official timing of the closing date and get transaction I.D through SMS Visit PSC website www.kppsc.gov.pk and apply online.
- Candidates are advised to fill in all the columns carefully as change(s) will not be allowed after submission. Unclaimed qualification, experience etc will not be accepted later on.
- Candidates are required to submit only one application for both categories i.e Tehsildar and Naib Tehsildar.
- A candidate shall be entertained for having one domicile only otherwise he / she shall become ineligible.
- Documents are not required at the time of submission of application, candidates who qualify the test will have to submit their documents within one week time after announcement of the result.
- Job advertisement in newspaper of all these vacancies published by KPPSC.