Job Alert-Cabinet Division Government of Pakistan Jobs 2020
Here at this page, the candidates can find the Job alert–Cabinet Division Government of Pakistan Jobs 2020. These Vacancies are lying vacant in the Cabinet Division government of Pakistan.
Applications are invited for the following vacancies reserved for appointment on purely temporary basis as per regional quota.
The candidates who are interested to apply are advised to submit their applications before the closing date which is 17th January, 2020.
Candidates can download the application form from the official website of Cabinet Division i.e www.cabinet.gov.pk. Detail is as under:-
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualifications||Age limit||Regional Quota|
|1||Staff Car Driver (BS-04)||22||Primary PassValid driving license holder and well versed in the traffic rules.||18 to 30 Years||Local Civilian Ex-Servicemen||11 11|
|2||Duplicating Machine Operator (BS-04)||01||Primary pass Knowledge of operating duplicating machine essential.||18 to 25 Years||Local Civilian||01|
|3||Naib Qasid (BS-01)||11||Primary Pass||18 to 25 Years||Local Civilian Ex-Servicemen||06 05|
|4||Chowkidar (BS-01)||01||Primary Pass||18 to 25 Years||Local Karachi Civilian||01|
|5||Sweeper (BS-01)||01||Primary Pass||18 to 25 Years||Local Civilian||01|
For further details see the advertisement given below:
Term and Conditions:
- Applicants already in government service or in the service of autonomous bodies, corporations etc must apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete and advance copies will not be entertained at all.
- Disable person can also apply against all posts except Staff Car Driver at Sr. No. 01.
- The name of short listed applicants will be included in the balloting.
- Applicants for the post of SCD and DMO mentioned at Sr. No. 01 & 02 above will have to pass the skill test before inclusion in the balloting as per Recruitment Policy.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for this purpose.
- Please indicate the position applied for on top left corner of the envelop.
- Five (05) years general relaxation in upper age limit PLUS age relaxation admissible under initial appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of upper age limit) Rules, 1993.
- For Ex-servicemen the upper age limit is fifteen (15) years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
- All the candidates should apply on the prescribed application form which is also available on the official website of Cabinet Division i.e www.cabinet.gov.pk.
- Number of posts can be increased or decreased depending upon the requirement at the time of recruitment.
- Application forms without documents should reach to the undersigned within fifteen (15) days of this advertisement.
The working hours in this organization are as per routine i.e. Eight hours a day and forty hours a week. The location of these jobs is Punjab, Pakistan.
The persons meeting the requirement criteria of these vacancies may enjoy a handsome salary package.
The most important thing for candidates is that the applications must be complete in all respect and should online on or before 17th January, 2020.The advertisement of latest Job alert-Cabinet Division Government of Pakistan Jobs 2020 contains job specifications, job description, place of posting, salary, Basic Pay Scale, required education, age limit etc. The Advertisement has been published in Newspaper dated 2nd January, 2020.