Job in KPK Land Records, Revenue & Estate Department Jobs 2021 Peshawar has announced for various vacant positions for full time career opportunities. Application are invited for the project “establishment of resources center and E-Stamp Introduction” from suitable and eligible candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following Project based posts on purely fixed Pay for the project period. Detail of these post are as under: –
Detail of Job in KPK Land Records, Revenue & Estate Department Jobs 2021
|Date Posted:||02 April, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Mashriq Newspaper|
|Education:||Literate, Middle, Matric, Bachelor, Master|
|Total Posts:||7 +|
|Salary:||16000 – 1,25000|
|Organization:||Land Records, Revenue & Estate Department KPK|
|Last Date:||16 April, 2021|
|Address:||Land Records, Revenue & Estate Department, Civil secretariat, Peshawar, KPK.|
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Software Engineer||16 Year Education||01|
|2.||Junior Software Engineer||16 Year Education||01|
|3.||E-Stamp Forensic Specialist||16 Year Education||01|
|4.||Network Engineer||16 Year Education||01|
|5.||Driver||16 Year Education||01|
The Location of above mention positions is Peshawar, KPK, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is literate to Master. These positions have been published in daily Mashriq Newspaper on 02-04-2021 and the Last date to apply is 16-04-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Job in KPK Land Records, Revenue & Estate Department
- Eligible candidates shall apply within 15 days of this advertisement on the address given below.
- Candidates who want to apply for more than one positions shall submit separate application for each post.
- The Candidate must clearly mention on the top right comer of the envelop the post they are applying for.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Teat / Interview.
- Candidates are required to furnish application for the post they are applying along with all attested relevant
- Candidates must attach attested of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences
- mentioned. incomplete’ unclear application form or attached documents. missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel’ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original Degree (verified by the Higher Education Commission Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide H C equivalence certificate for a foreign Degree when appearing for the interview.
- These positions are purely on contract basis.
- Incomplete and after due date applications will be not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for Test/Interview.
- Last Date to apply is 29.04.2021.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for next process.
- The candidates can apply who have the relevant qualification.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of post at any stage of the recruitment.
- Applicant currently in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete or received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- For further detail candidates should read the advertisement carefully which is given below: –
For more Government Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs