Job in Lhr VIP Fight Services Lahore Airport Services and General Administration Department has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
Applications are invited to fill up following technical post in VIP Fight (Fored Wing), Government of the Punjab, S&GAD, Lahore Airport (Old Terminal) on contract basis initially for a period of three years to maintain the Beechjet-400A (Hawker-400XP) Aircraft, as per required qualification and experience, etc. given below.
Name of Post:
- Chief Mechanic
The Location of above mention posts is Lahore city, Punjab, Pakistan on Permanent basis. The required education for these positions is Middle to Master. The advertisement has been published in daily “Jang” Newspaper on 20-11-2020 and the Last date to apply is 21-12-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Detail of Job In Lhr VIP Fight Services Lahore Airport
|Date Posted:||20 Nov, 2020|
|Number of Posts:||02|
|Age Limit:||25-30 Years|
|Organization:||VIP Fight Services and General Administration Department Lahore Airport|
|Experience Required:||10 Years|
|Last Date:||21 Dec, 2020|
How to apply for Job in Lhr VIP Fight Services Lahore Airport
- Preference will be given to those having practical work experience on Beechjet-400A/
- In case of already in Government servants / suitable candidates, relaxation in upper age Hawker-400XP Aircraft.
- Limit will be considered as deemed appropriate by Recruitment Committee.
- Applications along with complete CV, 02 current passport size photographs, copies of CNIC and education / experience certificates (duly attested) must reach to the undersigned by 21.12.2020 positively.
- Government / Semi-Government servants should apply through proper.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Final selection will be made subject to security clearance/credential verification.
- Decision of the competent authority in the matter will be final.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.