Job KPK in Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad | Charge Nurse Jobs 2021 has announced for various positions for full time career opportunities. Candidates, who are interested to apply for Job KPK, read the instructions carefully. Applications are invited form the eligible candidates to be fulfil these vacancies in Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad. To apply for these positions, candidate must have the domicile of parent district and the nationality of Pakistan. Detail of jobs is as under: –
Detail of Job KPK in Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad
|Date Posted:||20 March, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Education:||Three Year Diploma in Nursing with one year Midwifery or BS Nursing|
|Organization:||Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||03 April, 2021|
|Address:||Plot # 94, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.|
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Charge Nurse KPK Domicile||03 Year Diploma in General Nursing + 01 Year Midwifery / BSN||40|
The Location of above mention positions is Abottabad KPK on permanent basis. The required education for these positions is Three Year Diploma in Nursing with one year Midwifery or BS Nursing. These positions have been published in daily Dawn Newspaper on 20-03-2021 and the Last date to apply is 03-04-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Job KPK in Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad | Charge Nurse Jobs 2021
- Interested candidates who want to apply should send the following educational documents along with relevant experience certificates on the address given below:
- Address: National Testing Service (NTS), Plot No.94, Street No.4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Documents should be sent:
- Attested educational transcript/ DMC
- Experience certificates
- Copy of CNIC
- PNC License
- Parent district Domicile
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Written Test will be conducted through NTS (National Testing Service).
- Application Forms and online deposit slips are available on NTS official website i.e www.nts.org.pk.
- Eligible candidates shall print out of their electronic roll number slips through NTS website which is mention above for appearing in the written test.
- All applications must reach within due date.
- Last Date for submission of applications is 03.04.2021.
- Applicant currently in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of post at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- Incomplete or received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- For further detail candidates should read the advertisement carefully which is given below: –
Visit for more Government Jobs: Latest Government Jobs