Table of Contents
Job Vacancies 2023 have been announced at the National Defence University Islamabad and an advertisement has also been published in the Daily Jang Newspaper.
The advertisement has been published by the administration of NDU Islamabad on 14th May 2023.
Applications are invited for the National Defence University jobs 2023 of Moto Receiver Operator, Computer Technician, Assistant Cameraman, USM, Labor, Driver, Naib Qasid, and Mali as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
The recruitment of the above-mentioned Defence University vacancies 2023 will be completed on a permanent basis from the University of Defense NDU, Islamabad Pakistan.
There is a total of 11 vacancies and amongst all, there is one vacancy for a Computer Technician (BPS-14), one for the post of Assistant Cameraman (BPS-13), one post for Moto Receiver Operator (BPS-06), two posts for driver (BPS-04), four positions of Naib Qasid (BPS-01), and one post of Mali.
The advertisement contains the detail of names of positions, number of vacancies, required qualification/experience, vacancies quota, and age limit.
All the willing candidates can apply for the above-mentioned posts by following the terms and conditions given in the advertisement below: –
Here are some Important Points regarding these Job Vacancies 2023 at National Defence University Islamabad.
Important Key Points
[table id=8 /]
Middle School Certificate, Matric, Intermediate, BA, and BS-qualified individuals will be preferred for the posts mentioned below: –
Islamabad the capital of Pakistan will be the job location of these NDU job vacancies 2023.
- Computer Technician,
- Moto Receiver Operator,
- Assistant Cameraman,
- Naib Qasid,
How to Apply for Job Vacancies 2023:
- Interested candidates should visit the official website of the National Job Portal (NJP) i.e. http://njp.gov.pk within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Only Online applications will be accepted.
- No Hard copy is required for any post.
- All the candidates must bring their original educational and other documents at the time of the interview.
- As per government policy, there is five years of age relaxation will be given for all these positions.
- The age limit of 33 years will be for the resident of Sindh (rural) and 45 years age limit for retired Army Persons.
- Read the advertisement carefully before you apply.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 29th May 2023.
You May Also like:
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs