New Jobs 2023 at National Counter Terrorism Authority Islamabad has been announced today and published in daily the “Dawn” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Jobs 2023 at National Counter Terrorism Authority Islamabad.
The vacancies have also been published on the official website of the National Counter Terrorism Authority Islamabad.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
The National Counter Terrorism Authority (NACTA) has recently advertised the following job vacancies 2023 in the department of National Counter Terrorism Authority Islamabad.
This job advertisement was published in the Daily Dawn Newspaper on March 31, 2023.
Candidates should carefully read the job description and ensure that they meet the educational and other requirements before submitting their application.
Interested candidates can apply for these government jobs in NACTA until the closing date of April 15, 2023, as mentioned in the advertisement.
It is recommended that applicants go through the complete ad available online to learn about the application process and requirements.
To increase the chances of being selected for the desired position, candidates should tailor their application to the job requirements and highlight their relevant skills and experience.
A well-written cover letter and resume can make a significant difference in the selection process.
In conclusion, these Jobs 2023 in National Counter Terrorism Authority (NACTA) present excellent career opportunities for individuals who have the required qualifications and experience.
Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the deadline and present their skills and expertise in the best possible manner.
The following job positions in the department of National Counter Terrorism Authority Islamabad suitable candidates are invited to apply for these vacant New Jobs 2023.
Detail of New Jobs 2023:
|Date Posted / Updated:||31 March 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master | MS | BS|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||National Counter Terrorism Authority NACTA|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||15 April 2023|
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having requisite qualifications, experience, and age to fill the following posts on regular basis in the National
Counter Terrorism Authority (NACTA) in Federal Government: –
Name of Vacancies:
- Technical Branch
- Counter Terrorism Branch
- Counter Financing of Terrorism Branch
- Counter Violent Extremism Branch
- Intelligence Wing
- Communication and Outreach Branch
Basic Requirements for New Jobs 2023:
The vacancies are open to individuals who have completed Bachelor’s, MS, and Master’s degrees.
- NACTA will conduct the test and/or interview for the selection of the candidate for regular appointments.
- Test fee, if any, will be borne by the candidate.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Candidates will be required to bring original documents (CNIC, Educational Certificates, Domicile, Experience Certificates, etc.) at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to appear in the test/interview.
- The candidates working in public sector departments/organizations will submit NOC
- from their parent department at the time of the interview.
- Private candidates will submit Experience Certificate at the time of the interview.
- In addition to 5 years of general age relaxation already allowed in the above table, further age relaxation shall be admissible as per (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993.
- Retired officers of the Armed Forces must have retired within the last two years.
- The minimum and maximum age shall be calculated from the closing date of application submission.
How to Apply for New Jobs 2023 at National Counter Terrorism Authority:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- The eligible candidates are advised to apply online through the National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk.
- A candidate can apply for the vacancies/posts in any one Branch/Wing.
- He cannot apply for different vacancies in more than one Branch/Wing.
- Candidates will be required to bring their original documents and two sets of attested copies at the time of the interview.
- Information provided and attached documents will be verified in case of an offer of appointment.
- In case of any false or forged information, NACTA reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so, revealed later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- All the candidates who meet the criteria may be provisionally allowed to appear in the test subject to the scrutiny of their eligibility after the test.
- The last date to apply online is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 15th April 2023.
- In case of any query, you may contact Director HR.
- Contact Number: (051-9217113).
- However, information is provided in the advertisement on the website.
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs