Jobs Advertisement of Provincial Housing Authority (PHA) PESHAWAR, KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA has been published in the Daily “Dawn” newspaper on 10 June 2020.
Applications are invited from both male/female candidates of all districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/Newly Merged Tribal Districts for the following vacant posts on a contract basis in the Provincial Housing Authority (PHA), Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa through ATS. For these Government Jobs, the requisite qualifications and experience is mentioned against each post:
Name of post:
At least 2nd Division MBA from a recognized university with 5 years experience in managerial capacity.
No. of Post:
2. Legal Expert
At least 2nd Division LLB/BS Law from a recognized university with 5 years experience as practicing lawyer and registered as Notary Public.
No. of Post:
Last Date to Apply: June 25, 2020
Job City: Peshawar
Term & Conditions:
1. General age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
2. The candidates already in Government service may apply through proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview.
3. Age, Qualification & Experience will be counted from the last date of the advertisement.
4. Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate applications form & deposit slips for each post.
5. Applicants are advised to submit their application forms within 15 days from the issue of this advertisement. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
6. Only eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for written Test after the complete scrutiny of application forms. ATS test will serve for screening purpose, only shortlisted candidates will be considered for interview by the department/organization.
7. Incomplete applications or applications submitted with fake documents will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
8. The Competent authority has rights to defer or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
9. Mobile Phones, weapons.calculators or any other electronic devices will not be permissible in the test centers.
10. Fee is not transferable or refundable.
11. No application will be entertained by hand.
12. The selection will be purely on merit basis and will be on contract basis.
13. Application form and other details may be download/obtained from the ATS official website: https://www.ats.org.pk At initial stage, copies of educational documents are not required to be attached with the application form except copy of CNIC and two white background passport size photographs.
14. Forms processing fees can be deposited in any HBL & Silk Bank online countrywide branches. The duly filled in applications forms along with original deposit slip, should reach within 15-days through any courier service / registered post after publication of this advertisement to:-