Jobs Announcement 2023 at The University of Agriculture DI Khan has been announced today and published in daily the “Dawn” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Jobs Announcement 2023 at The University of Agriculture DI Khan. The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
Jobs Announcement: The University of Agriculture in Dera Ismail Khan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan has advertised a vacant post in the Daily Dawn Newspaper dated February 13, 2023.
The positions include Director of Administration, Director ORIC, Registrar, Director of Quality Enhancement Cell, Controller of Examination, Additional Director of Finance, Treasurer, and Director of Finance.
Individuals with MS, Master’s, or Ph.D. level education are eligible to apply.
This Jobs Announcement is open until February 25, 2023, or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement.
Detail of Jobs Announcement 2023:
|Date Posted / Updated:||13 February 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Master | Phd | MS|
|Vacancy Location:||Dera Ismail Khan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization:||The University Of Agriculture|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||25 February 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Director of Administration,
- Director ORIC,
- Director of Quality Enhancement Cell,
- Controller of Examination,
- Additional Director of Finance,
- Director of Finance
Basic requirements for Jobs Announcement 2023 at The University of Agriculture DI Khan:
- Completed application form, available for download from the official website of the University (https://www.uad.edu.pk).
- Relevant academic certificates/degrees, DMCs, domicile certificates, experience certificates, and CNIC, all of which must be attested.
- Proof of payment of a non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 5000/- for all positions, deposited in any Bank of Khyber Limited, Account No. 3003771977, Branch (0129). The original receipt must be attached to the application form.
- In the case of government, semi-government, or autonomous body employees, submission of the application through proper channels and NOC from the parent department.
- For foreign degree holders, equivalence certificates are issued by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan.
- Compliance with HEC, University Statutes, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa rules, and/or relevant bodies for filling the posts.
- Observation of quotas for disabled persons and minorities as per rules.
Note: Applications that are incomplete, without the original bank receipt, and received after the due date will not be considered.
Basic facilities at The University of Agriculture DI Khan for Employees:
The University of Agriculture, Dera Ismail Khan may offer the following facilities for its employees:
- Competitive salary and allowances, as per university statutes.
- Health and medical benefits.
- Provident fund and pension schemes.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Modern and well-equipped work environment.
- On-campus housing facilities.
- Transportation and other support services.
- A congenial work atmosphere and supportive management.
Note: The exact benefits and facilities offered may vary and are subject to change as per university policies and guidelines.
How to Apply for Jobs Announcement 2023 at The University of Agriculture DI Khan:
Terms and Conditions:
- Interested candidates are required to submit their applications along with all relevant documents (photocopies of academic certificates/degrees, DMCs, domicile certificate, experience certificate, and CNIC), all of which must be attested, to the below address no later than February 25, 2023.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of University (https://www.uad.edu.pk).
- A non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 5000/- for all positions must be deposited in any Bank of Khyber Limited, Account No. 3003771977, Branch (0129), and the original receipt must be attached to the application form.
- Incomplete applications, those without the original bank receipt, and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Separate application forms must be submitted for each position applied for.
- Government, semi-government, and autonomous body employees must submit their applications through proper channels. Applications received without NOC from the parent department will not be considered.
- Foreign degree holders must submit equivalence certificates issued by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan.
- Interview call letters will only be issued to shortlisted candidates. The University will not be responsible for the non-reception or late receipt of call letters.
- Legal action will be taken if any of the submitted documents are found to be fake or tampered with.
- All posts will be filled strictly in accordance with the HEC, University Statutes, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa rules, and/or relevant bodies. Pay, allowances, and other benefits will be provided as per the University Statutes.
- The University reserves the right to increase, decrease, withdraw, or not fill any of the advertised posts or withhold the appointment or interview without assigning any reason.
- Quotas for disabled persons and minorities will be observed as per the rules.
- No TA/DA will be provided for the test or interview.
Note Errors & Omissions, if any, are subject to rectification by the University.
Address: Registrar INF(P) 568/23 The University of Agriculture, Opposite Bahoo Floor Mill near Qureshi Mor, D.I.Khan (0966-851545)
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs