Jobs Available at PCSIR Laboratories Complex Lahore have been announced today and published in daily the “Dunya” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these jobs available at PCSIR Laboratories Complex Lahore.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
The Ministry of Science and Technology MOST in Lahore, Punjab Pakistan has announced several jobs available in their department.
These include positions such as research assistant, project director, research officer, consultant technology development, consultant business development, and lab technician. The preferred educational qualifications for these jobs are BA, BBA, MS, MBA, and Ph.D.
Interested candidates should take note that the closing date for these jobs along with other government jobs, is around March 18, 2023, as stated in the advertisement published in the daily Dunya Newspaper.
Detail of jobs available at PCSIR:
|Date Posted / Updated:||03 March 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||PhD | BA | BBA | MBA | MS | BS|
|Vacancy Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Ministry of Science and Technology MOST|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||18 March 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Research assistant,
- Project Director,
- Research Officer,
- Consultant Technology Development,
- Consultant Business Development,
- Lab Technician.
The preferred educational qualifications for these jobs are BA, BBA, MS, MBA, and Ph.D.
How to Apply:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 18th March 2023.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs