Jobs Government 2021 in PCB Pakistan Cricket Board | Apply Online has announced various positions on April 24, 2021. PCB (Paksitan Cricket Board) engaged in promoting and developing the game of cricket in Pakistan and maintaining general control of the game, is seeking dynamic individuals for the following positions in Cricket Associations / City Cricket Association. Interested candidates who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria, can apply for these vacancies. Positions detail, eligibility criteria and other relevant detail are given below. The last date to apply is 07 May, 2021.
Detail of Jobs Government 2021 in PCB Pakistan Cricket Board
|Newspaper:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Posted Date:||24 April 2021|
|Organization:||PCB Pakistan Cricket Board|
|No of Posts:||97|
|Address:||Senior General Manager HR & Administration, Pakistan Cricket Board, Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.|
|Last Date:||07 May, 2021|
The Location of above mentioned positions is Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Bachelor Degree. These positions have been published in daily Express Newspaper on 24-04-2021 and the Last date to apply is 07-05-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Chief Risk Officer||Bachelor||Multiple|
|2.||GM Cricket Operations||Bachelor||Multiple|
How to Apply Jobs Government 2021 in PCB
- Candidates who are interested to apply for Head Coaches, can fill the Online Application Form i.e. available at www.pcb.com.pk/coaches.
- Interested candidates who wants to apply for the post of GM Cricket Operations can submit the Application at the address given below: –
- Address: Senior General Manager HR & Administration, Pakistan Cricket Board, Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
- Original documents should be produced by the candidate at the time of interview.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The Last date to apply is 07 May, 2021.