Jobs in APS Army Public School & College Pasban Westridge-III Rawalpindi have been announced for teaching staff. The vacancies has been advertised in the newspaper on 09th October 2022.
On this page, we will tell you about the new teaching staff vacancies which are mentioned below in detail. APS Army Public School & College Pasban Westridge-III Rawalpindi has recently announced the vacant posts of 1. Principle and 2. Teachers (All Subjects SSC & HSSC) for the candidates who have the requisite qualification.
For the post of Principle Ph.D./M.Phil/MSc./MA degree holders can apply to have ten years of academic experience including a minimum of three years as Principle at the School and College level.
Experience in the APSACS system shall be preferred. Whereas for the posts of Teachers, MA/MSc./MS/M. Phil degree holders are eligible to apply to have five years of board class experience in a well-reputed institution which is mandatory.
All these vacant positions are given below in the advertisement and all the eligibility criteria are mentioned for each post. The candidates may apply according to their qualifications from all over Pakistan. An attractive salary package is being offered to the selected candidates.
Detail of Jobs in APS Pasban Westridge-III Rawalpindi
|Date Posted / Updated:||09 October 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||M.Phil, Master, MS, Ph.D|
|Vacancy Location:||Rawalpindi, Pakistan|
|Organization:||APS Army Public School & College Pasban Westridge-III Rawalpindi|
|Job Industry:||Teaching Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Experience:||10 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||16 October 2022|
Name of Vacancies:
- Teachers (All Subjects)
- M.Phil, Master, MS, Ph.D. along with relevant field experience.
Terms and Conditions to apply for APS Jobs
- Interested and qualified persons may apply online through email at [email protected].
- Submit the hard copy of your CV and applications at the HR Office by 16th October 2022.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs