Jobs in Bahawalpur Public Health Engineering Department Multiple Jobs 2021 has announced various positions for full-time career opportunities.
Both Males and Females have been encouraged to apply for these vacancies. To apply for these posts, the candidate must have the domicile of the parent district and also have Pakistani Nationality.
Public Health Engineering Department, Bahawalpur is looking for educated, experienced, competent, energetic and committed professionals to hire against its newly announced vacant positions in Bahawalpur city, Punjab, Pakistan.
The following positions are lying vacant and applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
Public Health Engineering Department is offering the vacant position in different categories and needs to be fulfill on priority basis at Bahawalpur.
The applicants must have basic required qualification and the relevant experience as well.
These positions are lying vacant in Public Health Engineering Department, Bahawalpur and the recruitment will be on contract basis.
For further detail and any other query candidates must read the advertisement which is given below: –
Name of Positions:
Work Charge Supervisor (Electrical/Mechanical)
Work Charge Chemical Supervisor,
Work Charge Plant Operator,
The Location of above mention vacancies is Bahawalpur city, Punjab, Pakistan on Contract basis. The required education for these positions is Matric, Intermediate, DAE. The advertisement has been published in daily Newspapers on 19-01-2021 and the Last date to apply is 08-02-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Detail of Jobs in Bahwalpur Public Health Engineering Department
|Date Posted:||19 Jan, 2021|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, DAE|
|Salary:||30,000 + Per Month|
|Organization:||Public Health Engineering Department, Bahawalpur|
|Last Date:||08 February, 2021|
|Address:||Executive Engineer, Public Health Engineering Division Bahawalpur|
How to apply for Jobs in Bahawalpur
- The candidates can apply who have the relevant qualification.
- Candidates are advised to send their updated CV along with all educational, Experience, Domicile (Bahawalpur) other relevant documents and 02 recent passport size photographs direct handed over to Divisional Clerk.
- The candidate has no right to be permanent.
- Applications cannot be received by post.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for Interview on 11.02.2021 at 10:00 am.
- Candidate must write their Cell phone number on the application.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates who has the experience to run the Filtration Plant.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of post at any stage of the recruitment.
- Address: Room No. 310, Sector 38/B-2, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar
- Last Date to apply is 08.02.2021.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- Incomplete or received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- For further detail candidates should read the advertisement carefully which is given below: –