Jobs in Government University of Kamalia Non-Teaching Jobs has been announced and published in daily the “Jang” Newspaper on 15th December 2022.
There are various new vacancies under the Government of the Punjab Pakistan University of Kamalia advertised the posts of Junior Clerk, Computer Operator, Supervisor, Dispatcher, Naib Qasid, Stenographers, Sub Engineer, Assistants, Dispatch Rider, Plumber, Driver, Store keeper, Telephone Operator, Electrician, Laboratory attendant, carpenter, Helper, Sanitary Workers, Accountant, Book Binder, Cook, Beldar, Mali, Security Guard, Security Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Bus Conductor, Bus Cleaner, Assistant Hostel Warden, Khadim e masjid, Junior Auditor, Nurse, Dispenser, Pesh Imam, Tubewell Operator, Lineman, Network Support Engineer, Junior Store Keeper, Personal Assistant, Guest House Bearer on a permanent basis with suitably qualified persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against above-mentioned Jobs in Government University of Kamalia with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The job location for the following posts is: the University of Kamalia, Kamalia, Punjab, Pakistan, and the Postal code is: 36350.
Detail of Jobs in Government University of Kamalia
|Date Posted:||15 December 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Retired Army Soldier | Matric | Intermediate Graduation | Master|
|Vacancy Location:||Kamalia, Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization:||University of Kamalia|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Age Limit||18 to 45 Years|
|Last Date:||26 December 2022|
Interested candidates may forward applications for Jobs in Government University of Kamalia Non-Teaching Jobs in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well.
The University of Kamalia is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following non-Teaching Jobs 2022.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of Jobs in Government University of Kamalia.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Government to work full-time job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 26 December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Junior Clerk
- Computer Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Sub Engineer
- Dispatch Rider
- Telephone Operator
- Laboratory Attendant
- Sanitary Workers
- Book Binder
- Security Guard
- Security Officer
- Laboratory Assistant
- Bus Conductor
- Bus Cleaner
- Assistant Hostel Warden
- Khadim e masjid
- Junior Auditor
- Pesh Imam
- Tubewell Operator
- Network Support Engineer
- Junior Store Keeper
- Personal Assistant
- Guest House Bearer
- Primary | Middle | Retired Army Soldier | Matric | Intermediate Graduation | Master along with professional relevant field experience.
Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 26 December 2022.
Address: The University of Kamalia, Kamalia, Punjab, Pakistan.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs