Jobs in Islamabad-Accountant and Other Vacancies in National Skills University Islamabad
Jobs in Islamabad-Accountant and other Jobs in National Skills University, Islamabad has been announced for job seekers. The Advertisement has been published in “Daily Dunya” dated 7th Fubruray, 2020.
The desirous candidates can apply for these Jobs in Islamabad. The candidates are advised to submit their applications before the closing date which is 27-02-2020.
Detail of these Accounts and other jobs is given below whereas every single post is given in detail against each post:
Detail of Jobs in Islamabad (National Skills University, Islamabad)
|Name of Post with PPS||Salary Package||Number of Post|
You may also apply for: PTS Jobs in Ministry of National Food Security & Research through PTS
The Willing candidates can download the application form. Both Male & Female are eligible to apply for these Jobs in Islamabad. Whereas the vacancies of serial number 07 to serial number 11 only males can apply for these jobs in National Skills University, Islamabad.
How to Apply & Instructions.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years for all these vacant posts.
- No TA / DA will be granted to any candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- Incomplete and received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- Candidates can read the details of how to apply for these Jobs in Islamabad at the copy of Advertisement.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply.
- The applicant must mention the name of the post on the left corner of the envelope.
- Application (Serial No. 1-6) along with attested copies of the CNIC, testimonials and two recent passport size photographs must reach the undersigned with 20 days (27.02.2020) of publication of this advertisement.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date will not be entertained.
- For serial No. 1 to 6 a baker’s cheque amounting Rs. 250 in favor of “National Skills University” must be attached with application as a processing / examination fee.
- Candidates securing 75 % marks will be called for interview.
- Wald in interview for position at Serial No. 7 to 9 on 11.03.2020 and serial No. 10 to 11 pm 12.03.2020 at 09:00 hours will be conducted.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Five years general age relaxation is allowed in upper age limit as per rules.
Schedule of Walk in Interview