Jobs in Islamabad Ministry of Law and Justice Administrative Jobs has announced various positions for full-time career opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
Applications are invited from citizens of Pakistan for recruitment against the following posts lying vacant in the Federal Special Courts/Tribunals across the country working under the administrative control of the Law and Justice Division on a Regional Quota basis.
Name of Posts:
- Naib Qasid,
- Dispatch Rider,
- UDC (Upper Divisional Clerk),
- LDC (Lower Divisional Clerk)
- House Bearer,
Detail of Jobs in Islamabad Ministry of Law and Justice
|20 Nov, 2020
|Number of posts:
|Ministry of Law and Justice
|Law and Justice
|04 Dec 2020
The Location of above mention vacancies is Islamabad city, Punjab, Pakistan on a Permanent basis. The required education for these positions is Middle to Intermediate. The advertisement has been published in the daily “The Dawn” Newspaper on 20-11-2020 and the Last date to apply is 04-12-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
- Incomplete application forms and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Applicants shall present their original documents along with set of attested copies of the Degrees / Certificate by HEC. recognized Board / Universities / Institutes and other relevant documents at the time of Interview.
- In case of any false or forged information provided, the Organization reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any applicant at any stage and to initiate legal action against the applicant as per rules.
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per Rules/Federal Government policy.
- All recruitment shall be made in accordance with the mechanism defined by Establishment Division, M.S Wing’s OM No.F.53/1/2008-SP, dated 16.01.2015 and amended vide O.M No.53/1/2008-SP dated 06.05.2020.
- Regional quota will be observed as per rules.
- The reserved quota for Minorities and Women will be observed as per prescribed rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/Interview
- Candidates already in Government Service must apply through proper channel.
- Ministry of Law and Justice reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage, subject ta their
- X availability.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for test interview.
- The selected candidates can be posted all over Pakistan.
Note: For the posts of UDC and LDC at S. No. 4 & 5 above three (03) Weaks Basic IT Training Course (Including MS Office) will be conducted by NITB after selection before completion of probation period).
How to apply for Jobs in Islamabad
Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed application form available on the website of M/O Law and Justice, Islamabad i.e. www.molaw.gov.pk and the duly filled-in form can be sent through courier within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.