Jobs in Kohat Pak Army Headquarters Signal Training Center 2021 Recruitment has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. Both Male and Female has encouraged to apply for these vacancies. To apply for these posts, candidate must have the domicile of parent district and also having Pakistani Nationality. Pakistan Army Kohat Headquarter Signal Training Center is looking for educated, experienced, competent, energetic and committed professionals to hire against its newly announced vacant positions. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
Name of Posts:
Assistant / JCO Clerk Retired (BPS-15)
Cook Unit (BPS-01)
The Location of above mention vacancies is Kohat city, Pakistan on Permanent basis. The required education for these positions is Literate to Graduation. The advertisement has been published in daily Newspaper on 06-01-2021 and the Last date to apply is 18-01-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Detail of Jobs in Kohat Pak Army Headquarters Signal Training Center 2021 Recruitment
|Date Posted:||06 Jan, 2021|
|Education:||Literate to Graduation|
|Salary:||20,000-50,000 Per Month|
|Age Limit:||30 Years for Civilian & 45 for Army Persons|
|Last Date:||18 Jan, 2021|
|Address:||A&QMG Branch Headquarters STS Kohat Cantt|
How to apply for Jobs in Kohat Pak Army Headquarters Signal Training Center 2021 Recruitment
- Candidates are advised to submit your applications along with relevant educational documents, CNIC, Domicile, Detail CV and two recent passport size photographs at the given address below before the closing date i.e 28-01-2021.
- Address: A&QMG Branch Headquarters STS Kohat Cantt.
- Last Date to apply is 28.01.2021.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- Incomplete or received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- For further detail candidates should read the advertisement carefully which is given below: –
- Upper age limit for civilian candidates is 30 years whereas for Army persons the age limit will be 45 years.
- 2 % quota is reserved for disable persons.
- The candidates who are already in government service, apply through proper channel.
- The candidate can apply only for one post.
- The candidates must have to send the postal order of Rs. 300/- to Headquarter Signal Training Center, Kohat.
- All candidates must bring their original educational certificates and other relevant documents at the time of interview.