Jobs in KPK Peshawar | PO Box No. 34 GPO Peshawar has announced many new vacancies for the individuals which need to be fulfilled with suitable candidates. This advertisement has been published in the daily “Aaj” Newspapers on 25th December 2021 Saturday.
A Public Sector Organization Peshawar KPK PO Box No. 34 is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following positions. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Jobs in KPK Peshawar. A Government organization require an application from Candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domicile ‘Newly Merged District of Erstwhile FATA who must possess the minimum required qualifications and age as noted against each post: –
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill the following job vacancies. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below as well as in the advertisement. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and in the advertisement as well. The candidates having domicile of KPK Province are encouraged to apply for the positions mentioned below: – The last date to submit the applications is 10th January 2022.
Detail of Jobs in KPK Peshawar | PO Box No 34 GPO Peshawar
|Newspaper:||Daily Aaj Newspaper|
|Posted Date:||25 December 2021|
|Organization:||Public Sector Organization Peshawar|
|No. of Posts:||35|
|Job Location:||Peshawar, KPK|
|Address:||PO Box No 34 GPO Peshawar|
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||No. of vacancies|
TERMS & CONDITIONS & How to apply for Jobs in KPK Peshawar
- Candidate should send their CV along with attested copies of all relevant documents on or before 10-01-2022 at below-mentioned address.
- The appointment will be purely on a contract basis, as per project policy.
- There is no Zonal Quota.
- All the posts are merit-based.
- There is no age relaxation.
- Pay package will be given as per Government Project Policy.
- Interview call letters will be issued to short-listed candidates only.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
- Original documents should be provided at the time of the interview.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be. entertained.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through the proper channels.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- The candidate must write the name of the post applied for, on the envelope.
- In the case of a foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/Omissions in the number of posts are subject to rectification.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 10th January 2022.
Postal Address: PO Box No 34 GPO Peshawar.