Jobs in Lahore 2021 Akhtar Saeed College of Pharmacy Latest Advertisement has published and there are multiple vacancies are lying vacant. AMDC is already running two Pharmacy colleges affiliated with University of the Punjab and approved by Pharmacy Council of Pakistan and Ministry of Health. ASCP is the third emerging Pharmacy institute invites applications from interested candidates for teaching and non-teaching positions. The Candidates having following qualification and experience are eligible to apply for these Jobs in Lahore 2021. Full detail is available below in the article: –
Detail of Jobs in Lahore 2021 Akhtar Saeed College of Pharmacy
|Date Posted:||19 April, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Education:||Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, M.Phil, Ph.D Degree|
|Organization:||Akhtar Saeed College of Pharmacy|
|Last Date:||26 April, 2021|
|Address:||Akhtar Saeed Medical & Dental College, Akhtar Saeed College of Pharmacy, 38-39 West Wood Colony Thokar Niaz Baig, Canal Road, Lahore.|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|7.||Laboratory Attendants||Intermediate, Bachelors||Multiple|
The Location of above mentioned positions is Lahore, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Intermediate to PhD Degree. These positions have been published in daily Jang Newspaper on 19-04-2021 and the Last date to apply is 26-04-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Jobs in Lahore 2021 Akhtar Saeed College of Pharmacy
- Interested Candidates are advised to submit their Applications Online at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Interested Candidates can also send their updated CV along with relevant required documents at the address given below before the closing date: –
Address: Akhtar Saeed Medical & Dental College, Akhtar Saeed College of Pharmacy, 38-39 West Wood Colony Thokar Niaz Baig, Canal Road, Lahore.
- Required Documents:
- Academic Certificates
- Experience certificates
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Original documents should be produced by the candidate at the time of the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible
- The last date to Apply is 28 April 2021.
- Contact Nos. 0345-4492233, 042-37498277
For more Government Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs