Jobs in NADRA Punjab Vacancies has announced and there are various new positions are lying vacant. The Advertisement of Nadra Jobs has been published in daily “Express” newspaper on 14th October, 2021. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for a Walk-in Test/Interview to hire the services for the following vacant posts for a period of 89 days (extendable if needed).
NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) advertised the following Job vacancies as mentioned below in the table chart as well as in the advertisement. The Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Jobs in NADRA. To get this job opportunity, the due date is 29th October, 2021.
Detail of Jobs in NADRA Punjab Vacancies
|Newspaper:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Posted Date:||14 October 2021|
|Organization:||NADRA National Database and Registration Authority|
|No. of Posts:||10 +|
|Education:||Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Address:||NADRA, 73-Trade Centre, MA Johar Town, Lahore.|
|Last Date:||October 29, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies Adv. No. 01
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||Test Date||No. of vacancies|
|1.||Admin Superintendent||Matric, Intermediate||18 October 2021||Multiple|
|2.||Security Superintendent||Middle||20 October 2021||–|
Detail of Vacancies Adv. No. 02
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||Test Date||Interview date|
|1.||Registration Executive||Intermediate||18 October 2021||19 October 2021|
|2.||Driver||Middle, Matric||20 October 2021||21 October 2021|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Middle, Matric, and Intermediate along with relevant experience. These vacancies have been published in daily “Express” Newspaper on 14-10-2021 and the Last date to apply is 29-10-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Jobs in NADRA Advertisement No. 01
- To apply for these Jobs in NADRA, interested candidates are required to bring the following documents in Original as well as the attested copies of the same as mentioned below at the time of interview.
- Original Educational Documents
- Updated CV
- Copy of CNIC
- District Domicile
- Experience Certificates
- 01 x passport size picture
- During Test/Interview, Cell Phones are not allowed.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit will be given 5 years as per govt. rules.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease in number of vacancies or demolish the whole recruitment.
- The candidature of any candidate will be cancelled if he provide wrong or false information in the documents.
- All vacancies will be on merit base.
- No TA/DA will be admissible in test/ interview.
- It is mandatory that a candidate can appear in test/interview against one post only.
- The candidates who are already in Govt./Semi Govt. may apply through proper channel.
- The last date for the submission of documents and the interview as per the following schedule: –
(For Adv. No. 02) 21st October 2021.
(For Adv. No. 01) 29th October 2021.
How to apply for Jobs in Nadra Advertisement No. 02
- Interested candidates must bring their Original Educational Documents along with attested copies of these following documents: –
- Updated CV
- Copy of CNIC
- Domicile & Experience Certificates
- 1 x Passport Size Photograph
- Five Years relaxation in age will be granted as per Govt. rules.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection process due to provision of fake documents, false information or using any type of influence.
- Selected candidate has to serve at NADRA Centre/Mobile Van in respective District/Tehsil and no request for posting to other districts will be entertained. However, Management reserves the right to post him/her at other districts on requirement basis.
- Preference will be given to the candidates of respective Tehsils.
- Quota will be applicable as per Government Rules.
- Candidates having 6x months experience with NADRA will be given preference.
- Mobile Phone will not be allowed during test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
- During Test/Interview use of Mask/Sanitizer will be compulsory.
- Candidate can appear for Test/Interview against one position only.
- Services of these individuals will stand terminated if not required by the organization at any time without prior notice.
Note: These positions are entirely temporary and for specified areas only therefore; services of selected candidates shall neither confer any entitlement of regular/contractual appointment nor be regularized in NADRA.
Venue of Test and Interview: NADRA, 73-Trade Centre, MA Johar Town, Lahore.
Telephone No. 042-99232854
For more Govt. Jobs visit: Today Latest Government Jobs