Jobs in Nawabshah 2022 Bakhtawar Cadet College Nawabshah has been announced and published in daily the “Dawn” Newspaper on 21st November 2022.
There are various new vacancies of Librarian, Female Lecturer Computer Science, Female Lecturer Math, Mess Manager, Female Lecturer English, LDC (Lower Divisional Clerk), Female Lecturer Chemistry, Chief Warden, Telephone Operator, Drill Instructor, Sport Instructor, Sims Incharge, Female Lecturer Pakistan Studies, Female Lecturer Islamiat, Female Lecturer Sindhi, Female Lecturer Botany, Female Lecturer Zoology, Care Taker, Assistant Mess Manager, Female Lecturer Urdu, Female Lecturer Fine Arts, Female Lecturer Physics, Drummer and Lab Assistant lying vacant which need to be fulfilled with suitable persons.
Applications are invited from Qualified and well Experienced Candidates, domiciled in Sindh,
however preference will be given to FEMALE CANDIDATES, for the following posts:- The job location for the following posts is Nawabshah, Sindh Pakistan.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned Bakhtawar Cadet College Nawabshah with terms and conditions narrated below: –
Interested candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the name of the position for which the job is needed. Both males and females are eligible to apply for these vacant positions.
Detail of Jobs in Nawabshah 2022
|Date Posted:||21 November 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, BA, Master,MS.c|
|Vacancy Location:||Nawabshah, Sindh Pakistan|
|Organization:||Bakhtawar Cadet College Nawabshah|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Age Limit||Maximum age limit 45 Years|
|Last Date:||06 December 2022|
The administration of Bakhtawar Cadet College Nawabshah is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Jobs in Nawabshah. Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of these government jobs 2022.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Jobs in Nawabshah 2022. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 056h December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
Female Lecturer Computer Science,
Female Lecturer Math,
Female Lecturer English,
LDC (Lower Divisional Clerk),
Female Lecturer Chemistry,
Female Lecturer Pakistan Studies,
Female Lecturer Islamiat,
Female Lecturer Sindhi,
Female Lecturer Botany,
Female Lecturer Zoology,
Assistant Mess Manager,
Female Lecturer Urdu,
Female Lecturer Fine Arts,
Female Lecturer Physics,
Drummer and Lab Assistant
- Matric, Intermediate, BA, Master,MS.c along with professional relevant field experience
Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- Application along with CV, Attested Copies of Testimonials, Domicile Certificate, CNIC, and Two RecentPhotographs to reach the College by 06 DECEMBER 2022 through Courier Service Attractive Salary Package along with Suitable Accommodation is offered to the Candidates selected.
- Living on the Campus shall be MANDATORY College Management reserves the right to increase or decrease the Posts as necessary or may even CANCEL the Hiring Process at any time without assigning any reason.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for a Test / Interview
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for the Test / Interview
- For more information & queries Principal / Project Director
- All above-mentioned documents duly verified by the concerned Board/HEC must be sent to the address given below: –
- Please mention the name of the position in the Subject Line.
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 06 December 2022.
Address: Bakhtawar Cadet College Nawabshah, Sindh Pakistan.
Please contact @ 0244-930650 to 53 Bakhtawar Cadet College for Girls
Official website: www.bccg.edu.pk Shaheed Benazirabad, Nawabshah
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs